**Top Five Speech-Language Therapy Apps**
**Best Toddler/Pre-School App**
Alliteration, repetition of the initial consonant sound, is a phonological awareness skill important for the development of reading, comprehension and spelling. This interactive teaching tool can be used by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop the ability to listen, identify and manipulate individual sounds crucial for learning.
"For my purposes, this app has everything I needed and more to expose young clients to early literacy skills. At $2.99, this is a reasonably priced, comprehensive app worth every penny."
- Teaching tool for speech, language and reading development
- Develops phonological awareness crucial for reading and listening skills
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
Updated for iOS 8, bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
None of the start buttons work and if you hit the settings icon the app just crashes.
I always am looking for tools to use for teaching phonemic awareness. I love the layout and the functional pictures that are included. I also love that you can play this again and again and the pictures change each time you play.
This app has a great concept, but pictures are limited. Would be great if there were a larger number of pictures. When you get through the 10 cards in the set, then you've done everything there is to do. The limited library of cards seems more like what you'd get for a free or lite version of the app. Would REALLY like to see more cards. Please update soon!! Love the layout...just need more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.