StartingSounds from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Top Five Speech-Language Therapy Apps**
**Best Toddler/Pre-School App**
Alliteration, repetition of the initial consonant sound, is a phonological awareness skill important for the development of reading, comprehension and spelling. This interactive teaching tool can be used by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop the ability to listen, identify and manipulate individual sounds crucial for learning.
"For my purposes, this app has everything I needed and more to expose young clients to early literacy skills. At $2.99, this is a reasonably priced, comprehensive app worth every penny."
- Teaching tool for speech, language and reading development
- Develops phonological awareness crucial for reading and listening skills
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Updated for iOS 8, bug fixes
None of the start buttons work and if you hit the settings icon the app just crashes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2015 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.