Star Tracker HD - Best StarGazing app to Explore the Universe
By Shen Ji Pan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== Best StarGazing experience @60fps! ==
== Video: http://tiny.cc/starvideo ==
--- Top 1 Education app in 34 countries and Top 10 Education app in 79 countries when FREE! Thank you all my dear users, please leave a review or rating if you love this application! ---
Hey, get outdoor with your friends and start star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in reality.
What our user said:
"Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
"This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
"Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
"If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• Augmented Reality Star Gazing with gyroscope! Just hold up the device.
• Sun, Moon, planets and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• All data is offline!
• Search and Lock the objects in Solar system, 12 Zodiac Constellations, 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Objects and Famous Stars.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Time Machine. Time and date can be adjusted smoothly.
• Capture a screenshot and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or save to Photos.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphics with full screen anti-aliasing.
• Bottom Right: Hide/Show Main Setting Menu, settings for name display, constellation, deep sky object, night mode, star amount and grid mode.
• Top Right: Search Menu (Solar system, 12 Zodiac and 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Object and Famous Stars)
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map. Below is the Share button.
• Top bar: Time Machine Menu, adjust any time/date.
• Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When search any object under un-track mode, it will be locked at the center of the screen, then user can adjust time/date to see changes of the related sky.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
What's New in Version 1.8.5
- Fix issue on share under iOS8.
Problems on an iPad 2 with iOS 8 with latest version
The compass will not work if you manually set the location when off line. Since I have WiFi only, this is a definite problem.
Lots of little bugs
There are a number of glitches that need to be fixed
Star Tracker iPad HD
Why won't the ecliptic show?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 1.8.5
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shen Ji Pan
- © 2014 PYOPYO Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.