StarTracker - Best Night Sky Map for StarGazing
By Shen Ji Pan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
--- Video on YouTube: http://tiny.cc/starvideo ---
--- Thank you all my dear users to make big success of StarTracker, please leave a review or rating if you love this application!
--- TOP 5 Education app in 31 countries when FREE!
It's so excited to introduce you the best star gazing app on iOS! This app has a super reaction speed and high accuracy, you must try it out and see how fast it is ;)
Just hold up and point the device at the sky to see what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
• Augmented Reality Star Gazing with gyroscope! Just hold up the device.
• Sun, Moon, planets and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• All data is offline!
• Search and Lock the objects in Solar system, 12 Zodiac Constellations, 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Objects and Famous Stars.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Time Machine. Time and date can be adjusted smoothly.
• Capture a screenshot and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or save to Photos. (Only share to Twitter on iOS5)
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Buttom Right: Hide/Show Main Setting Menu, settings for name display, constellation, deep sky object, night mode, star amount and grid mode.
• Top Right: Search Menu (Solar system, 12 Zodiac and 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Object and Famous Stars)
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Top bar: Time Machine Menu, adjust any time/date.
• Buttom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When search any object under un-track mode, it will be locked at the center of the screen, then user can adjust time/date to see changes of the related sky.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
What's New in Version 1.9.11
- iOS10 & iPhone 7 support
- Fix the issue of motion sensor rarely not updating
The Majesty of the Universe
Beautifully thought out app. This app reveals the true majesty of the universe demonstrating that even our tiny corner of it is beautiful beyond words.
Educational and fun to use.
Get this app
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.9.11
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shen Ji Pan
- © 2017 PYOPYO Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPad.