stARTSPEAK: Touch & Create
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
stARTSPEAK Touch & Create is a cause and effect experience, great for entry level iPad users of all ages. A creative space where you can PLAY, DRAW, EXPLORE and REMIX sounds and original artworks. This App has been designed by a team of Arts, Health and Media specialists in collaboration with people with complex communication needs.
Using your finger or a stylus, touch the screen to:
• PLAY with shapes created by artists as sounds play along with you
• MUSIC: Play individual musical notes
• DRAW: Be inspired by elements of artwork as you create your own drawings
• SHARE your creations with your network or upload to an online gallery
• EXPLORE shapes and sounds organised into themes
• REMIX themes and import your own images to personalise your experience
stARTSPEAK Touch & Create also;
• supports the creation of multiple user profiles – beneficial in educational or therapeutic settings
• responds to single and multi touch gestures
• enables functions that help support accessibility to be activated and saved to a user profile
• is free of advertising or in app purchases
stARTSPEAK Touch & Create is part of the stARTSPEAK project and features artwork by stARTSPEAK Studio artists www.startspeak.org. The project is led by DADAA, a not for profit arts organization enhancing the social inclusion and wellbeing of people with disability or mental illness through participation in the arts.
All proceeds go towards research and development of digital inclusion initiatives for people with high support needs.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Fixed bug where sometimes artworks couldn't be submitted to the online gallery.