By Starz Entertainment, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start your free trial now. Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ app lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and try it free for 7 days (just $8.99/month after free trial). No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ app at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- FULL downloads of original series and movies.
- Getting ready for a flight? Download whatever you need before take-off, and watch on your schedule.
- Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time, and watch later at your leisure.
- Link your Spotify account and get movie and show recommendations based on the music you like.
- This is the premium entertainment app that puts you in complete control of your viewing experience.
Obsessable original series that include:
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
- Da Vinci’s Demons
- The Missing
- Magic City
- The Chair
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- The Shallows
- Don't Breathe
- When the Bough Breaks
- Underworld: Blood Wars
New movies and original series to stream are added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1. Download the STARZ app.
2. Start your 7-day free trial using your Apple ID. You can cancel at any time.
3. Create your STARZ profile and stream movies and originals on iOS devices—iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Apple TV®.
4. Just $8.99/month after free trial
$8.99 monthly STARZ subscription details:
• Subscription length is 1 Month for unlimited streaming of all content
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $8.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• If the subscription is cancelled before the end of the 7 day free trial, you will be able to access all content through the end of the 7 days.
FREE TRIAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME AND MAY VARY BY PROVIDER. STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Free trial converts to automatically renewing monthly subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
What's New in Version 3.6.4
* iPhone X Enhancements
* Download Enhancements
* Bug Fixes
Worst customer service
After I cancelled my subscription Starz kept billing me. When I contacted them about their error, they basically said it wasn't possible and I never cancelled. However, that was untrue as I had followed all their steps and no longer had an active account. After sending many emails and doing all of their work to find the problem they finally refunded my money with no apology. It was a ridiculous amount of time and effort on my part for something that they were at fault for and could have easily fixed. I wonder how many people don't go to the effort to get their $9.70 per month refunded and Starz just keeps their money.
Had the starz app on my phone and the first week of having it it was having trouble loading when I would open the app to use it. I deleted the app but didn’t cancel my subscription so they charged me my subscription. At the time I didn’t have any money on my debit card on file so now my phone will not let me get any apps until I do pay it but because I cannot get apps, I cannot get the starz app again to pay for my subscription. Loose loose situation.
Worst app ever don’t utilize it you can never cancel the subscription
I downloaded this app 3 months ago and I ended up canceling it prior to my trial period ending because I changed my tv service provider which provided me with Starz service. I
Canceled the app and here it is 3 months later and they’re still billing me every month for it. Total fraud
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 3.6.4
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Starz Entertainment
- © 2017 Starz Entertainment, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases