Start your free trial now. Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and try it free for 7 days. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ app at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- FULL downloads of original series and movies.
- Getting ready for a flight? Download whatever you need before take-off, and watch on your schedule.
- Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time, and watch later at your leisure.
- Link your Spotify account and get movie and show recommendations based on the music you like.
- This is the premium entertainment app that puts you in complete control of your viewing experience.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
- Da Vinci’s Demons
- The Missing
- Magic City
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Spider-man: Homecoming
- The Shallows
- Don't Breathe
- When the Bough Breaks
- Underworld: Blood Wars
New movies and original series to stream are added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1. Download the STARZ app.
2. Start your 7-day free trial using your Apple ID. You can cancel at any time.
3. Create your STARZ profile and stream movies and originals on iOS devices—iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Apple TV®.
4. You will be charged after your free trial ends
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- If the subscription is cancelled before the end of the 7 day free trial, you will be able to access all content through the end of the 7 days.
FREE TRIAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME AND MAY VARY BY PROVIDER. STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Free trial converts to automatically renewing monthly subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
New and improved view lets you find compelling Movies and Obsessable Originals even more easily.
Ratings and Reviews
Season 3-Strongest yet of the entire series
So delightful to be involved and invested in a series rather than just surface type of watching a series show. Sam & Cait are both outstanding in their interruptions of Jamie & Clare and rest of the cast members are excellent which makes the story so real. Add Jon Gary Steele's vision & skill brining the 18th century to life and of course the costumes that create the characters from Terry's workshop all have produced a show that will be watched time and time again in the future.
I had heard about the books but never read them. After Season 1 Part 1 finished with my trusty Kindle I read the entire series before Part 2 came back to the screen. Thank you STARZ for bringing such quality to life, far above anything I have seen on TV in the past. I watch this because I care about the relationships of ALL the characters in the books. Certainly beats out special effects shows with no character development that perform like a video game such as CofT. BROVO STARZ & OUTLANDER and the entire teams. Bev in Oregon....
App Review, Not Content (device iPad Pro)
First, the app content is good.
My issue/frustration is with the functionality of the app itself. My biggest pain point (and it’s a big one for me) is that the app times out quickly and the video closes, especially whenever my iPad screen times out. So, say I hit Pause on a video for more than a minute or two and/or step away from my iPad long enough for the screen to lock, when I return, I have to reopen STARZ, and re-navigate to the video I was watching from the STARZ home screen. This also occurs when I switch between apps. Whenever STARZ is temporarily moved to the background, I have to search all over again. This is the only app I’ve encountered that does this, making it especially noticeable. Also, other apps have the PIP “drawer” functionality where you can slide a video off screen and return to it. This is not the case in STARZ... the video disappears, and again, if it has been a significant amount of time, I have to re-navigate back.
It’d be nice to have quicker access to the main menus, and to time out on the active content’s description screen (but keep the video window open if in PIP mode).
Thank you for your great feedback. We will take it into consideration for future enhancements.
PSA: This only works in the USA. If you're in Canada, you're out of luck.
I downloaded this app when I checked in to my airbnb in Canada, because there's no tv here, but I have wifi. I hit "Start free trial" and everything seemed fine, but when I tried to use the app, I kept getting error messages, whether I was trying to log in or start a new free trial. I cannot access any content, and I CAN'T CANCEL. I called customer service, spent over 30 minutes on hold, and was told that in order to cancel, I have to call Apple. (The woman I spoke to was very sweet and tried to be helpful, but basically told me I was f**ked, and she was sorry.) If I don't call Apple to cancel, and don't re-enter the US in order to access my account before the free trial period ends, I will be charged, even though I've never had access to any of the content. If I DO call apple to cancel, and then try to start a new free trial once I get back home, I won't be allowed to have one, since they're only for "new" customers. There was absolutely nothing customer service could do to help me, and the wait to talk to them is ridiculously long.
- Starz Entertainment
- 127.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2018 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZ® Monthly $8.99
- STARZ® Annual $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.