Stash2Go: Knitting App for Ravelry
By Chili Consult UG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT: If you have issues or questions: email me at email@example.com ***
*** You can try out this version for free if you download stash2go lite ***
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters. On the reviews tab, please select “All versions”. The app is updated several times a month so there may not be reviews on the most recent update.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Ability to scan yarn barcodes and display matching yarn (now improved)
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
What's New in Version 2.7
** important - if you have issues / questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org **
+ Emoji Fixes
+ minor bug fixes
Great APP... a must for Ravelry users!
Love this app!! I have had the App for about 18 months-2yrs..Feb 2015.. I just cannot say how pleasedI am with the app!
My main use is for starting new knitting projects and updating current progress, notes, pics! The app makes it really easy to add and arrange new and current pics on projects! No more moving pic from phone to computer to Ravelry!
I have the full version :)
App update- several years later! May 2017. Yes, this App is still AMAZING!! I updated to full paid version several years back. I use the APP to update all of my projects & add pics. Just an amazing App....a real time savers to update your Raverly projects and other areas!
A must purchase App for all Raverly users!!!'
Taking me sometime to figure the app out but there is plenty of help. This is just what I needed to store my stash and take with me for trips
Great little app
Great little app. I would have given it 4 or 5 stars if the bar code reader actually worked. Maybe there will be an update to fix that. I hope so. What an invaluable feature that would be while shopping yarn in the store!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 81.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Chili Consult UG (haftungsb.)
- © Chili Consult UG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes