Stash2Go Lite: Knitting App for Ravelry
By Chili Consult UG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the free version of Stash2Go, which has a little bit reduced functionality compared to the full version, but is still fully useful for most of you . The full version is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stash2go/id668448945
*** If you have questions, please contact me -- I will response immediately -- use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org ****
Note that in case of forums, you can browse the stash2go forum to have unlimited access to topics, posts, etc.
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Ability to scan yarn barcodes and display matching yarn
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
What's New in Version 2.7
** important - if you have issues / questions please contact us via email@example.com **
+ Emoji Fixes in Forums
+ other small fixes
Good - very good - impressive
I'm excited. There is an impressive amount of knit projects - and more - right at my fingertips. So cool!!! I can see projects and knitters from all over the world.
I'm a machine knitter and former guild president whose machines have been "under the bed" for quite some time. I'm so glad to see authors and designers I have long respected and to reconnect with friends.
I've also experienced some lags in screen fills and drops. Usually when ads are refreshing. I'm sure it will work out. There is a lot of data here
Keep up the good work. I'll be here for a while :)
I've been waiting for this app!
I've been waiting for a ravelry app forever and wasn't disappointed. Much more convenient, only thing is it's a bit laggy
Good, but buggy
There is a lot of lag, and it sometimes glitches out. Really hope they improve on it further.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 80.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Chili Consult UG (haftungsb.)
- © Chili Consult UG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.