Stat Doctors™ mobile app provides members of Stat Doctors with 24/7 access to quality care for minor illnesses and common medical conditions.
Request an eVisit from the convenience of your iPad or iPhone and be connected to a physician in less time than a trip to the emergency room or urgent care center.
• Access to a doctor from home, work or while traveling
• Prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
• Secure eHealth records
• Easy account set-up & maintenance
Common conditions treated:
• Allergies, Sinus Problems, Sinusitis
• Arthritic Pain
• Asthma, Bronchitis, Respiratory Infections
• Colds, Flu, Sore Throats
• Fever, Vomiting, Diarrhea
• "Pink eye" or Conjunctivitis
• Rashes, Insect Bites, Skin Inflammation
• Sports Injuries, Sprains, Strains
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Other Non-emergency Illnesses
Stat Doctors is now part of Teladoc, the nation’s largest provider of telehealth services, and is offered as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization.
• Minor messaging updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Help within mins, not hours
I never want to leave the house when I'm sick, and sit in a waiting room for hours, with people who might give me something worst. The wait time for the pharmacy is longer than waiting to see the doctor. My doctor was friendly and knowledgable, and the app was easy to use.
Convenient and practical
I was visiting my family out of state and contracted strep throat. The doctor I spoke to was so nice and professional, and I was able to get a prescription within an hour. It was a huge relief when feeling so sick to be able to take care of this from home.
Loved this app. It was great being able to see a doctor right from my home and not having to sit in a doctors office waiting to be seen. Had a few technical problems but the doctor was great in working through the problem.
- Stat Health Services Inc.
- 61.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Stat Health Services Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.