From rec. leagues to the major leagues, everyone wants to know their stats and how they compare to others.
SCbaseball™ player edition allows you to simply and intuitively keep track of the most popular Hitting, Pitching and Fielding stats for yourself, your kids, teammates, or favorite players.
• Setup for individual players, seasons and games.
• Most popular Hitting, Pitching and Fielding stats.
• Pitch counter with balls & strikes.
• Average calculations.
• Add photos to create custom baseball cards for email and print.
22 Hitting, 21 Pitching and 10 Fielding categories, along with 12 calculated averages/percentages.
2 players/2 seasons/50 games included, (additional players/seasons/games can be purchased separately as add on’s)
Added iCloud backup support.
Fixed non-US date picker bug.
Optimized for iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
Hangs a lot & easy to use
Every time I try to add a team it hangs and every time I try to select the game of the day I have to select it multiple time in order to select it.
It’s very easy to use but has a lot of programming bugs that needs to be fixed.
I like this app. It's simple, but has enough to make stat-keeping comprehensive. Easy to navigate so you don't miss what's going on during the game.
Great app love it use it for my softball team
- Spotted Dog Design
- 48.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Spotted Dog Design 2016
- In-App Purchases
- SCbaseball upgrade 2 to unlimited $1.99
- SCbaseball upgrade 2 to 4 $0.99
- SCbaseball upgrade 4 to 6 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.