Monitor and analyse the visitors to your website in real-time.
In This Version:
* New magic login! Login quickly and without a password by requesting a login link to your email
* Improved animations and transitions between screens
* Fixed some UI bugs affecting iPhone XR/XS/XS Max
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Please continue sending us feedback! We love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
Statcounter has been redesigned with you in mind!
It's our mission to make Statcounter the most useful, engaging and easy to use analytics app for our members. With that in mind, we have redesigned the user interface from the ground up and we're excited to show you the many improvements.
While there are some new features and functional improvements in this update, the most substantial changes are to the look and feel of the Statcounter user interface. Redesigned from the ground up, we’ve placed priority on clarity and ease-of-use by improving the layout, typography, colours, icons, spacing and visual hierarchy.
* New logo! A vibrant new look to the future, with a nod to the past
* Completely new design, engineered to make it even easier to see what's happening on your website real-time
* New date range picker with shortcut buttons, to make filtering reports faster and easier
* Expandable URLs - tap any truncated URL to expand it fully - tap it again to open or share it
* Swipe-to-go-back gesture - simply swipe the screen from the left to go back to the previous page
* And other various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is why you don't change something thats working really good
OK let's get one thing cleared. I like the new logo and I like the colors however the set up in the structure of everything is bad. Specially the phone app is really really bad design wise.
If everything was working just fine finds looked nice and crisp, The website design was flawless, the app was really efficient in and let you do so many things, why change it? And I can't do the same stuff I used to do. So I decided to go back to my previous version and just to make that. I can't do that with the website on my computer but seriously you guys need to rethink what you just did and go back to what you had working. Mobile app just is not appealing. I don't even go to the phone now I go to the website on the computer
Great but redesign needs to offer customization
This is a GREAT app for tracking website traffic with entry and exit pages plus so many other great features! However I like to track “daily” traffic patterns and with redesign the default is “7 days”. And to get reports, it takes so much more time to have to set “daily” for each result I am tracking. Developer needs to offer customization for default timeframe in settings. Do this and I’ll give app a 5 star rating!
I give this 5 stars for the desktop version!
I LOVE statcounter but this ipad version doesn’t navigate to the main menu .... I’m hoping they’ll read this and fix it so it works better on my ipad pro
- StatCounter Ltd
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Statcounter 1999 - 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.