Bank wherever you are with State ECU NM’s Mobile App! With this app you can simply and safely access your State ECU accounts through your mobile and tablet devices.
Mobile App Features
• Quick Balance: You can see your account balances without logging in
• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Deposit checks into your credit union account(s)
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts, such as cross member transfers
• Use PopMoney to transfer money from your account to practically anyone
• Pay bills right from your phone (coming soon)
• Locate credit union branches, shared branches and ATM locations
• Access CardValet to monitor and control card transactions
• Set a Travel Notification to avoid transaction denials
• View copies of cleared checks
Getting started is EASY
1. If you haven’t done so, sign up for State ECU’s Online Banking
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your State ECU’s Online Banking username and password
*Enrolling in Online Banking is required prior to using State ECU NM’s Mobile
Member NCUA, Equal Housing Lender
This version includes a refreshed user experience, usability improvements, accessibility improvements, bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs MAJOR Updates
I use mobile banking almost every day and this app is in need of some updates. First, there should be an option to use fingerprint authentication. It makes everything easier for me on the go. Especially when the bank makes us use wacky long passwords. Second, it doesn't really do much other than transfers between accounts and checking balances. I can't deposit checks or use a calculator in-app. Third, the app times out WAY too quickly. I leave it idle for a minute to do calculations and I have to log in again because it logged me out for inactivity. I'd love to see these in the next update because it makes banking so much easier.
This app does its job. A lot of the reviews on here are from the older version, but the new one is very efficient compared to others out there. Touch ID is coming as I hear so it’ll be that much better but for the purpose it does what it’s supposed to! Very pleased.
Extremely OUT Of DATE
It’s only good to check your balance, has NO mobile deposit feature or even a finger/face log in. Logs you out after only a few seconds of idle time or opening another app. Really, really, really, really disappointed with this app after we opened our account. Would have been acceptable in 2013, but its already mid 2018 and this app has absolutely NO useful features except just checking your balance.
- State Employees Credit Union of New Mexico
- 131.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.