State Farm Pocket Agent®
By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
State Farm® is committed to being there, and that means providing easy access to the information you need, when you need it.
New enhancements in this release:
-You can change your password directly from the app
-View your insurance bills and payments history
-View new articles on your tablet
-Various other technical enhancements
Like what you see? Leave us a review!
Thanks for your continued support and feedback.
-------------> 18 MONTHS LATER
Another Statefarm person had hit me and it wasn't my fault at all HE ADMITTED IT. Statefarm was there too screw me over and over and not treat me fairly DURING THE WHOLE 18 MONTHS.
SCREWING AFTER SCREWING, AFTER
SCREWING STATEFARM ENJOYE IT VERY MUCH AFTER EACH SCREWING.
STATEFARM IS THERE LIKE THEY SAY, BUT ITS ONLY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I DIDNT GET AN LAWYER BECAUSE LAWYERS GET 35 TO 45% OF WHAT YOU NET.
WHEN IT COMES TO STATEFARM TREATING YOU FAIRLY THEY CANT. WHEN THEY SEE MONEY THEY TURN INTI BLOOD SUCKING ---->YOU KNOW WHATS<-----
IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO SCREW THEM BACK DO IT.
THEY NEED A TASTE OF THERE OWN MEDICINE.
DID I MENTION IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO "F" THEM OVER YOU SHOULD DO IT SMILING. THE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.
"F" THEM OVER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO. THEY NEED IT.
Better than nothing, maybe
All State Farm electronic sites have always been utterly pathetic and very frustrating to use.
To be fair they've incrementally improved over years what should have taken weeks.
Why am I given an option on payment method when the only option is by credit card? It's a waste of time and clicks. Skip that page.
Maybe some day they will figure out that loyalty to insurance companies is based on laziness, nothing more.
Oops! My Bad
This app has the ID card, I wrote a review earlier stating app doesn't have it, I was wrong, this app actually has the Insurance ID card formatted to fit my iphone. So I'm happy!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 03, 2014
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.