State Farm Pocket Agent®
By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
What's New in Version 4.5
Check out our brand new Settings feature to view your agent details and insurance card when not logged in to the app.
· Opt in for notifications when your saved insurance cards are expired.
· More ways to access your agent and insurance card by adding the widget from your device’s Notification Center. (iOS 8)
· Use your fingerprint to log in easily and securely with Touch ID. (iOS8)
Like what you see or have a suggestion? Please leave us a review!
Thanks for your continued feedback.
I like the APP, it is real convenient to have my info at my fingertips. If I could ask for one thing, it would be that I would be able to see what my payment will be each month. I do have auto draft, but I would like to see before the auto draft what the amount will be. Sometimes my monthly amounts change due to rate increases or whatever and I would like to see that somewhere in the APP. Thanks !!
Needs A Payment Option!
I love this app now that I have State Farm, but there is one thing missing…there are no options whatsoever to look at your account balance, what you owe, and being able to pay through the app. I would have given it five stars, but there really needs to be a payment option set up to make is spectacular. I'm not a fan of going on the site to make a payment
Where's my insurance card ??
This app and the widget is useless. I can only pull up my wife's honda and the home policy why can't I pull up my cars policy and use it in the widget ?? What the use of only having a car in not driving shop up. I need to pull up all the auto policies on file and select the one I want to use in the widget.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.