State Farm Pocket Agent®
By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• Get an Auto Insurance Quote*
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card** and agent details without logging in
• Use Touch ID to log in easily and securely
• Use Apple Pay to make secure, one-time payments on your insurance bill
• Use the Today Widget in your Notification Center to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Get auto loan rates
• Contact your agent or search for one near you
• Submit an auto claim including photos and accident description
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premiums
• Purchase, redeem or exchange most Mutual Fund Accounts
• Search for and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities***
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account balances and transaction history
• Use MyTime Deposit® to deposit one or more checks to State Farm Bank accounts
• Pay your bills with the State Farm Bank Bill Payments feature
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out https://www.statefarm.com/customer-care/download-mobile-apps/pocket-agent for Pocket Agent Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
*Customers with a State Farm auto policy will not be able to use this feature. Please contact your agent for additional information.
**This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Access your settings within the app to update your preferences to allow Agent details and ID card to be available offline.
***The Find a Repair Facility function on your device will only retrieve Select Service Repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle. The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some Vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact a State Farm agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930. AP2015/10/1704
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
What’s new in version 5.6?
• Add and save a checking or savings account when paying your insurance bills.
• View your State Farm Loyalty Rewards® points on eligible State Farm Bank® products and easily access the website for additional information or to redeem your points.
• iPhone 6s and 6s+ users can utilize 3D touch to access quick actions for your agent and insurance card(s) directly from the home screen.
• Use the Spotlight Search functionality on your iOS9 device to quickly locate your agent and insurance card(s) (Must have turned on your preference to view this information without logging in.)
Let us know what you think by using “Send App Feedback”.
Great App for everything a State Farm customer needs
This is really a well done app! I am able to see an up to date view of all of my insurance with my State Farm agent; auto, home, life, everything. I can even access my State Farm bank accounts, deposit checks right from my iPhone, transfer money and pay bills. If I get into an accident (which I did about a year ago) I am able to document the accident and even file the accident report with State Farm. If they can figure out a way to put a force field around me and my family from my iPhone it would be the best app ever!
NOT Ready for prime time!
I gave the last version of State Farm's app FIVE STARS. BUT, the latest update of the Statefarm Pocket Agent is a flop! Now, I can't set a date for payment. It's pay now or don't pay. My account shows "No Agent" now. I found my agent (same one since 1980) in the app's list, but I cannot add her to my agent page. This is a broken app that is not ready for distribution.
New update to iPad crashes on startup.
The latest update crashes on startup on my iPad but works well on my iPhone. Both devices are running the latest release iOS...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.