State Farm Pocket Agent®
By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
We have enhanced navigation and design, featuring simplified content and easily accessible actions. Access to your auto insurance card is still one tap away on the home screen, and all of your accounts and policies are in one location that can be viewed through a new tabbed layout. You can now easily deposit or transfer funds between your State Farm Bank Accounts directly from the home screen or transfer funds directly on the Bank tab on the new Accounts & Policies screen.
Needs one thing
When paying bill through the app you are not able to change the payment date. I can choose the policy, what means I'm using to pay but not the date I want the payment to go through. I get notice over month in advance. I'd like to pay it and have the payment go through like a week before due but it wants to take payment that same day. Fix that and I think you'd have a pretty good app.
Insurance card, remote deposit, agent information, bill reminder all right on the home screen. Paying my bill has never been easier. Great job.
Passbook / Apple Wallet Integration
Again, Apple Wallet (Passbook) integration with insurance cards would be a great feature. Please think about this update.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.