State Farm Pocket Agent®
By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• Get an Auto Insurance Quote*
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card** and agent details without logging in
• Use Touch ID to log in easily and securely
• Use Apple Pay to make secure, one-time payments on your insurance bill
• Use the Today Widget in your Notification Center to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Get auto loan rates
• Contact your agent or search for one near you
• Submit an auto claim including photos and accident description
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premiums
• Purchase, redeem or exchange most Mutual Fund Accounts
• Search for and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities***
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account balances and transaction history
• Use MyTime Deposit® to deposit one or more checks to State Farm Bank accounts
• Pay your bills with the State Farm Bank Bill Payments feature
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out https://www.statefarm.com/customer-care/download-mobile-apps/pocket-agent for Pocket Agent Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
*Customers with a State Farm auto policy will not be able to use this feature. Please contact your agent for additional information.
**This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Access your settings within the app to update your preferences to allow Agent details and ID card to be available offline.
***The Find a Repair Facility function on your device will only retrieve Select Service Repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle. The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some Vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact a State Farm agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930. AP2015/10/1704
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
• This version includes a fix for some State Farm Bank® users
What’s new in version 5.3?
• New look and feel to our auto policy detail screens.
• New look and feel to the Make a Deposit camera screen when taking pictures of your check(s).
• View pending credit card transactions.
• View your Agent’s name and photo within the menu.
Like what you are seeing or have feedback about the Pocket Agent app? Use the “Send App Feedback” option to submit your feedback directly to our team.
This app needs work.
This app still needs a lot of work. While it has improved over the various iterations, it's still not there.
The first thing that needs to be done his wallet integration for insurance cards. I don't want to have to open The app, and then open the card. The card needs to be in my wallet alongside my AAA card and other important documents. Having the card in wallet does not preclude from being kept up-to-date, it just makes it much easier to find.
The user interface also needs continued improvement. While it is a little bit less disjointed, information presented in much better ways on the main screen of that app. I do apply there making the insurance cards and agent much easier to find but the app is generally not really useful.
Integrate Odometer Snap app into pocket agent; please don't force customers to obtain a second app, open it and login just so we can take an odometer picture twice a year. Ridiculous.
Suggestion to allow insurance card to be loaded into Apple Wallet is an excellent one.
Pointless app other than being able to pull up a digital copy of your insurance card that is not accepted if you get pulled over. Can not check or pay your bill. Please fix
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 18, 2015
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.