With the State Farm® mobile app, you can manage your insurance and banking accounts, request roadside assistance, file and track claims, and much more. Just another way we’re here to help life go right.®
View and manage your insurance policies.
• Quickly pay your insurance bill- even with Apple Pay
• View your auto insurance ID card
• View your insurance policies and coverage details
Here to help when you have a claim.
• File a vehicle, property or vehicle glass claim
• Track the status of your claim
• Get assistance with tire changes, dead batteries, stuck vehicles and more
• Search for repair facilities
Banking with ease.
• Transfer funds between State Farm Bank® accounts
• Check your account balance and view transaction history
• Deposit checks
• Pay your State Farm credit card bills
• Pay other bills (ex. cable bill) using Bill Pay
But wait, there’s more!
• View details of your mutual funds products
• Personalized reminders and notifications when you login
• FAQs available in the app when you need them
• Learn about our other products
• Share this cool app with your friends
Our lawyers suggested we also include the following disclosures for those that are interested:
What’s New in 7.6?
• Walk through the options to get an estimate, repairs and payment for your claim.
• Redesigned the claim detail screen to make tasks you may need to complete easier to find.
• Use the new Text option to send a quick text message to your agent.
Please update versions by October 2nd!
Ratings and Reviews
Want to see check images and more info
I’ve used Pocket Agent and now the State Farm app for a while now and they work fine for me. A couple of features I would like to see is 1) the ability to view the images of the checks I’ve written on my bank accounts. Just having the check number isn’t enough to help me remember what it was for. I have another local bank app on my phone and they have the ability to view check images. Seems like that would be helpful to have for most people. 2) having more info about my insurance products on the open screen of each policy. For life insurance, it only displays three pieces of info and doesn’t even include premium amount, unless a payment is coming due. I want to see my premium amount for all insurance products just by going to the initial screen instead of having to press two buttons to go into the details (for auto, cant even see anymore for life). I want to see it all.
Touch ID stopped working after I used this app.
I downloaded to pay my bill, which I did with no trouble. The sign in page gives you a choice to sign in using a fingerprint - I accepted, made the payment and exited the application. When my phone slept, I tried to wake it up. I would not respond to any of my prints on my phone after signing in with State Farm. I’m not sure if it’s related or not, but after extensive troubleshooting with Apple, the issue remained unresolved until it occurred to me that my phone’s software was not updated (which was probably the root of the issue somehow - don’t ask me why Apple didn’t ask about my software version...?). A whole day passed after I updated, and Touch ID still wouldn’t work, until randomly it finally let me use it again. If you like to use Touch ID to sign into apps, just make sure you have the most recent version of iOS, and don’t mind risking part of your phones functionality (unless this bug has been fixed/solved)
Sorry to hear about this! The app shouldn't be causing any issues with these other features and the phone. If you are still having issues with this, please contact us at email@example.com so we can discuss this with you. Thanks! ~ Dan, State Farm iOS Team
IOS 11 only, really?
First, this is not a review of the app itself per se. I don't have major issues with its functionality and usage.
However, I will be leaving State Farm as a result of this update.
This is total BS and here's why. I was very happy with my iOS 10 iPhone and iPad. Then one day Pocket Agent app stopped working, requiring to upgrade to this new app. An upgrade would not proceed until I manually removed Pocket Agent from my iPad. So I did. Then, once there was no way to get Pocket Agent back, I was told that the new app required iOS 11. Begrudgingly I upgraded, even though it's widely known to be buggy. Now my charging cables no longer work with my iPad. I have to get new ones. But more importantly my work email app does not work in iOS 11 properly. So I can't upgrade my iPhone to iOS 11 and thus I've lost access to the SF on my iPhone forever. The old app, Pocket Agent, does not work with iOS 10 anymore. Unless Pocket Agent is allowed to be used in iOS 10, I am dumping State Farm bank. For insurance, I can still use a laptop to pay the bill twice a year. Thanks a bunch State Farm! Unimpressed!!!
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 87.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.