You’re in space! But why? And how did you get there?
“The Station” is an interactive sci-fi novella set in turbulent times, which the protagonist has a hard time remembering. It's an orbital rabbit hole tale developed by gold extra with Causa Creations' support. Text by Georg Hobmeier and Frances d’Ath, Code by Patrick Borgeat, Sound by Juan A. Romero.
- brain damage
- lots of accidents
- vending machines
- zero gravity horror
- one rather short labyrinth
- visually compelling feature list
- linux puzzles, but not too hard ones
- a full menagerie of quirky & annoying maintenance machinery
Please also enjoy a full hour of magical space drone music with deep space bass. Available soon.
- Tilmann Hars und Georg Hobmeier Causa Creations GbR
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Georg Hobmeier
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.