Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The creators of 5-star Scientific++ and Statistics Calculator++ redesigned Statistics Calculator+++ exclusively for iPad.
In designing the statistics functions of this app we had one thing in mind: The user should not need to read a single line of manual to perform the statistical analysis.
Simply use Add X, Add Y, and Add f buttons to enter the elements of the lists and frequencies, if any. And you are done. All the statistics and regression models are only a few swipes away. Press the List button to see the lists entered. The elements of the lists are interpreted independently (as two separate lists) and jointly for regression analysis (if the size of the lists are equal).
The sum, mean, population standard deviation, sample standard deviation, sample variance, sum of squares, min, max, quartiles, and sum of multiplications of two lists are presented in a table. Each statistics measure can be chosen from the table and used for further calculations.
For regression analysis linear regression, logarithmic regression, exponential regression, and power regression are calculated. Statistics Calculator+++ has an extremely simple and intuitive user interface to choose the regression model and calculate predictions for x and y values and view residuals and residual sum of squares.
Other major features of Statistics Calculator+++ are:
- Shows the expression as you enter and keeps a history of your calculations
- Capability of performing fraction manipulations and converting between different formats (proper, improper, and mixed fractions) and seamless integration of fraction, integer, and decimal manipulations.
- Capability of inputting degrees, minutes, and seconds for angles and converting between degrees-minutes-seconds format and decimal format.
- Capability of calculating permutation, combination, Least Common Multiple (LCM), Greatest Common Divisor (GCD).
- Quadratic and system of two linear equations solver
- Rectangular to polar and polar to rectangular coordinate conversion (extremely useful for phasor calculations for electrical engineers)
- Throws a set of dice (choice of 1 die to 4 dice)
- Backspace to delete last digit entered.
- Sinusoidal functions can be calculated for angles in units of degrees, radians, or gradians.
- Showing the content of memory on MR button, as long as it fits.
Statistics Calculator+++ is an ongoing project and we are working on more features and functions to be added to every update of the app.
You are going to love the simplicity of the user interface and yet have the powerful functionality with which Statistics Calculator+++ is loaded.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions, comments, to report any bugs, or to suggest additional functions you would like to see in the upcoming updates.
What's New in Version 1.07
- iOS 7 Ready
- Fix for crash issue in iOS 7
- If you have an older version of iOS, Apple allows you to download the previous version of this app which will work perfect on your older iOS.
Very helpful statistics calculator. Just plug in the numbers and all you need is right there and if you wanna get more advanced and see the regression models and do interpolation, a few button presses and swipes will do the trick. The results are also very accurate, never had seen any problems with this app. Thanks developers.
Absolutely a charm to do statistics calculations with this app. Hardcore calculations done very precisely, haven’t seen a single fault, yet very artistically and beautifully designed interface that flows from page to page. Just hit buy, you won’t regret it.
Simply Does not Work
It's very simple: try using, e.g., nPr function. How do you use it? I assume this is permutations. But what key do you press first? 5 or the function key? How do you clear the register so you can enter a new problem? I would think by hitting "C" or "MC" or something logical like that. Oh, perhaps the problem is that I don't know how to use it? Where is the manual? Can't find it on the web site. And, IT CRASHES.