Learn about your car: Battery Health, Driving Efficiency, Miles Driven, Phantom Drain, Charging History
Charge Reminder, Open Door/Trunk Notification
- Unique features
o A graph that shows your battery health
o A graph that shows your efficiency vs. others
o A graph that shows firmware distribution across users
o A graph that shows miles driven per day/week/month
o A graph that shows stats related to your charging sessions
o A graph that shows your driving efficiency history
o A graph that shows you phantom drain stats per day/week/month
and location of each phantom drain
o Export your stats to a spreadsheet to analyze on
your desktop computer
o Sends notification if you arrive somewhere and leave one of
the doors or trunk(s) open (which prevents the car to lock itself)
o Receive a notification (after a few minutes) if climate was tuned on
remotely and you are not in the car. This helps prevent depleting
the car battery if you turn the climate on remotely and then forget
o Send addresses from your iOS device to your car
- Charging reminder notifies you if the car's battery level is low and it is parked at home and it is unplugged
- Use the Widget to do all this without launching any apps:
o check status of all doors
o battery level
o time to complete charge (when charging)
- Displays driving efficiency over past 30 miles
- Supports Model-S and Model-X
- Supports multiple vehicles under the same account
- Displays several detailed information related to charging the car
- Simple, clean, modern user interface
- Supports metric as well as imperial units
- App reminds you if the battery level is low (user specified) and the car is at home (user specified location) and it's not plugged in. Of course, the feature is optional and can be disabled, if desired.
- You can change the cost for a charging session by
tap-and-hold on the cost bar-chart
- User can specify the unit of currency
- Integrated several forums and new sites
-- All stats can be exported to spreadsheets --
*** This app is for Model-S, Model-X and Model-3 owners ***
New feature: Ability to measure 0-60mph time
Ratings and Reviews
Best app I’ve ever owned
The Tesla Stats app is the best example of how to build an app I’ve ever used. And I’ve purchased hundreds since 2008. Everything about the app stands out. I use it everyday to monitor my 2017 Model S. If Tesla was smart they’d buy the company and make this their official app.
Great Tesla App
Well worth the money and super useful. Definitely recommend for any Tesla owner.
Great App, not the same as other Tesla Apps.
I really am enjoying the unique statistics that stats is collecting from my car as well as the charging reminder and 0-60 timing. What makes this app great is that is is not trying to replace the Tesla App, but instead augment it.
Keep Up the great work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.