A must-have app for politicians, policy makers, journalists, and everybody that wants to know how the Dutch society is doing!
"Stats of The Netherlands" provides comprehensive access to Open Data of Statistics Netherlands (CBS). The data contains information on the Dutch Population, Economy, Health and Wellness, Work and Social Security and Companies. Within these categories, multiple data tables are available which can all be filtered to numerous subcategories.
The data that you find interesting can be presented in a customizable dashboard so that you always have it available at your fingertips! With over 60 datasets and a large number of filters you will have hours of fun analyzing how The Netherlands is doing!
Examples of available data:
* Population growth, including demographics like age, origin, marital status, and more!
* National Debt
* Business running costs, categorized to energy costs, housing costs, transportation costs and more!
* Unemployment numbers
* Life expectancy
* Lifestyle, including percentage of smokers, overweight and more!
* And much, much more data available!
Have fun with this amazing app!
Source: This app uses Open Data made available by Statistics Netherlands (CBS). The data is used in agreement with the license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nl/deed.en
Ready for iOS12 and the new iPhones!
Enjoy the stats :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Caramba App Development
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Caramba App Development
- In-App Purchases
- Access to all data $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.