Stats Royale aims to help you win and have more fun in Clash Royale by providing the most accurate statistics possible.
- See your personal stats including trophies, win/loss records, etc.
- See your upcoming chests
- See your trophy progression
- See your recent match history
- Find the best decks using your card levels!
- Find free open tournaments in one click!
- See other people's match history (Steal their good decks!)
- View top players and top clans
- Search for any player using their tag
- See your win rates with all the decks you've used, in any game mode. (As long as you refresh your profile often!)
- Copy decks directly to Clash Royale in-game using the new deck sharing system!
- Localized in English, Español, Português, Deutsche, Français, Italiano, Русский, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Indonesia, Suomi, Türkçe
- More features to come!
- Update assets
- Support new version
- Fix Korean and Japan in language switcher
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. But a few suggestions.
I love this app. I have used stats Royal ever since it was just a website. I just would suggest a few things. First off, I think thee should be a war battle record for players. I just think this would be so good in showing the true overall skill of players since you have to play different decks on war day. Another thing I think should be added is 2v2 deck wins and losses for individual players. This would help us to see what decks typically do the best for us. This would make sense because it already exists for 1v1 battles so why not add it for 2v2. The final thing I think that should be added is clan rankings. This one is not necessarily, but I think it would be very cool. What I want is a screen that ranks you with your clan mates in areas such as total all time donations, win rate % (ladder, 2v2, war, etc.), cards won in tournaments, and so many more stats. Those are the things that I think should be added to improve the app with the war record being the most important. I hope you consider my suggestions to make your app even greater than it already is.
Zero stars right now :(
I’ve been using the website on mobile for a while. First off this app doesn’t really offer much vs just using the website, but hey at least it’s a start. However the real problem is that for the last few days statsroyale hasn’t been doing the one thing it’s named for which is tracking stats. When I do tourney battles they show up in the statsroyale battle log right away, just like always, but they don’t show up the deck list. If it’s a new deck there’s no entry. If it’s a deck currently in the list it doesn’t have updated win/lose, nor does it get bumped to the top of the list. This is the site’s bread and butter. It has to work or you can’t trust anything else it says. I would have given this feedback in a more polite way, but there’s absolutely no contact info in the mobile site or in this app. That’s just bad business.
Absolutely Amazing!! 10 STARS!!
This helps so much now I can track and also know what to expect so I can save up money for upgrades and also knowing I might be able to to get the card I need and want including those legendary cards. I only have one thing that is nothing me the deck portion it seems off it doesn't follow my decks only my old ones and I'm not sure what might be the issue but other than that hands down best app.
By the way if the editors do find the issue that would be awesome thanks!!
- Overwolf Ltd
- 72.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Overwolf Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.