StatsBar - System Monitor
By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With StatsBar, you get a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the following areas of your Mac:
1. CPU Usage
2. Memory Usage
3. Disk Usage
4. Network & Bandwidth Usage
5. Battery Power & Health (MacBooks Only)
Monitoring these stats allows you to easily keep a check on your Mac's health and performance.
- Memory Clean feature to free up used RAM
- Run the app either in menubar mode or dock mode
- Customizable hotkey support to quickly launch the app
- Program app to launch at login
- Opacity control (can toggle the transparency of the app)
- Anchor button to keep the app locked on screen and above all other programs
- Gorgeous retina graphics
- Today Widget for OS X Yosemite
Please email us with your suggestions and feedback via: http://support.fiplab.com/customer/portal/emails/new
What's New in Version 1.9
- Updated for OS X Yosemite
- Added Today Widget for Yosemite
I have the app Clean Memory installed which shows just memory stats. Having app Statsbar installed, in addition to Clean Memory or as a replacement which is even better, gives more helpful stats on a drop down menu. The drop down menu also has the clean memory module as well. This app is worth installing or replacing Clean Memory.
Good upgrade I’d recommend it
I wasn’t sure what I was going to get, for my money, since the primary program “Memory Clean” was free. I do like the new interface the widget works well. Even the new interface for cleaning the RAM, is just a click away. If your computer is your business (like mine) than you’ll appricate this app.
App constantly spams the user asking for ratings and to join their mailing list. Unacceptable for a paid app and super annoying in their free apps. Free doesn’t mean you get to SPAM your users all the time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2014 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor