StatsBar - System Monitor for CPU, Memory, Disk Space, Network & Battery
By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AWARDED 'OUTRAGEOUSLY USEFUL MENUBAR APP' BY MACLIFE
With StatsBar, you get a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the following areas of your Mac:
1. CPU Usage
2. Memory Usage
3. Disk Usage
4. Network & Bandwidth Usage
5. Battery Power & Health (MacBooks Only)
Monitoring these stats allows you to easily keep a check on your Mac's health and performance.
• Memory Clean feature to free up used RAM
• Run the app either in menubar mode or dock mode
• Customizable hotkey support to quickly launch the app
• Program app to launch at login
• Opacity control (can toggle the transparency of the app)
• Anchor button to keep the app locked on screen and above all other programs
• Gorgeous retina graphics
• Today Widget for OS X Yosemite
Please email us with your suggestions and feedback via: http://support.fiplab.com/customer/portal/emails/new
What's New in Version 2.4
- Bug fixes
This is an essential utility to have around when you’re wondering what your computer is doing. I check it when my CPU is working hard, when I want to know how my internet connection is working and when I want a quick glance at my remaining hard drive space. Recommended.
Why only 4 stars? Because it’s spammy asking for reviews, ratings and promoting other apps by the same developer.
Stable and fast.
This program is very reliable, it is accurate with the information it provides and constaly responds to all its tasks. This one is a complete must have in your MAC IOS…
All aspects of this app are precise and useful, updates are smooth, no problems what so ever!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 01, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2016 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor