This app is a pocket suicide prevention resource, packed full of useful information to help you stay safe. You can use it if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else who may be considering suicide.
In addition to the resources, the app includes a safety plan, customisable reasons for living, and a life box where you can store photos that are important to you.
Grassroots Suicide Prevention is a charity that supports communities to prevent suicide. We teach suicide prevention skills to community members and professionals. We work hard to raise awareness of suicide prevention and reduce the stigma surrounding suicide. Grassroots Suicide Prevention is not a crisis service.
- Fixed issue in the LifeBox which caused images to go missing (and show as blue blocks).
- Moved Release the Pressure to the top of the Kent category.
- Added The Walnut Tree Project and YANA to East and West Norfolk categories.
- Added CGL to Central, East, and West Norfolk categories.
- Updated content for Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust.
- Fixed some spelling and grammatical errors in various articles.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, so I found this app this morning because of a post on my instagram explore about it. As someone that struggles with suicidal thoughts, instantly downloaded it. I’ve gone through every single tab and honestly this is one of the best resources i know of. Not only does it provide help to suicidal people but also gives in-depth information about the why for those that might just be mis/uninformed. 10/10 would recommend. Add this to your resources no matter who you are
Easy to navigate! Great content.
- Grassroots Suicide Prevention
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Grassroots Suicide Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.