By Mihaela Popescu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stay Awake can be used to prevent your Mac from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook. Note: Sleep prevention while the lid is closed only works if your MacBook is connected to AC power.
- Prevent the display from sleeping.
- Prevent the system from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook.
- Prevent only if the Mac is running from AC power.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added explanation that the MacBook must be connected to AC power in order for sleep prevention while the lid is closed to work.
attempting to use macair to apple tv….no luck
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mihaela Popescu
- © Mihaela Popescu
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor