By Mihaela Popescu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stay Awake can be used to prevent your Mac from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook. Note: Sleep prevention while the lid is closed only works if your MacBook is connected to AC power.
- Prevent the display from sleeping.
- Prevent the system from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook.
- Prevent only if the Mac is running from AC power.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added explanation that the MacBook must be connected to AC power in order for sleep prevention while the lid is closed to work.
Complete and Utter Ripoff - Just Stealing Your Money
Ap installed … AC power IS connected … and the display and system STILL sleeps. Read the reviews for the older versions - this ap never worked. I’m reporting this apple as this is one of the more expensive aps and it DOES NOT DO what it’s advertised to do! I don’t know how this developer sleeps at night but Karma will catch up to him (or her)!
Doesn’r work.. False advertising.
Installed this to use my MacBook Pro with Apple TV and be able to close the lid. It simply doesn’t work. The developers need to fix this or give everyone a refund. False advertising.
Still sleeps when you close the lid. Wish I had read reviews first
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mihaela Popescu
- © Mihaela Popescu
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor