A lack of concrete planning at the high school level can not only impact student performance, but also a student’s ability to fulfill all of their graduation requirements within 4 years. Luckily, Stay On Course is here to help!
Stay On Course is a free and easy-to-use app that helps high school students easily access their graduation requirements right from their pockets, helping them to plan ahead, stay organized, and be successful.
Students can select which diploma they intend to graduate with, and then use the app’s personalized dashboard to plan ahead and fulfill each requirement associated with that diploma.
Key features include:
• Record and view courses by year taken
• Calculate weighted semester and cumulative GPA
• Calculate and export total community service hours, on and off campus
• Record participation in clubs, sports, and extracurriculars
• View credits fulfilled per subject area
• Receive helpful reminders for success
Added new features, including:
- A visual Dashboard, with a chart and progress bars to track your course credits
- A new system to organize and group your volunteering events by category
- The option to add your awards in Activities
- The ability to export all of your volunteering events into a PDF
- The ability to pull information from your Stay on Course account and generate a personalized brag sheet PDF template for letters of recommendation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.