StaySafe Personal Safety
By Safe Apps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StaySafe Personal Safety is your personal guardian. The app notifies your emergency contacts by email or SMS if you don't check-in after work, socialising or travelling alone. This message will provide your location so that help can find you quickly.
StaySafe Personal Safety notifies friends or family if you are in trouble or don’t check-in safely. It sends your device's location via email or SMS so you can be found fast. Even if your battery runs out, alerts will continue to be sent out with your last known location.
To start a session, choose emergency contacts from your phonebook and select how long you expect your activity will take. If you don’t check in before this time, an alert will be sent.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
StaySafe Personal Safety Features:
* Choose up to three emergency contacts– one SMS and two e-mail - sends alerts to friends, family or other key contacts
* SMS and email alert features – allows emergency contacts to be notified of your location by either email or SMS
StaySafe Personal will send alerts by email or SMS even if your battery is dead
* Panic button feature – allows you to instantly alert your emergency contacts at the touch of a button
* Safe PIN feature – stops others from cancelling your alert
* Duress PIN feature – in the event of attacker pressure, entering the duress PIN will appear to have ended your session but will instead trigger an emergency duress message to your contacts
* Session Expiry feature - optional audible warnings to eliminate false alarms
* Keeps the whole family safe - from journeys alone, to sports activities & nights out.
StaySafe Personal Safety is not intended for business use. For a Lone Worker Solution, Safe Apps Ltd also offer StaySafe Business, the complete enterprise solution.
Stay in touch
Stay on the map
Almost a way to help stay safe
I travel around the world to some less-than-safe places, and this app really seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately, the app’s timer may be circumvented indefinitely by an attacker by pressing the “extend” button — no PIN or password required. I hope that this is an oversight (and not a “feature”) that will be addressed in a future update.
Trouble registering emergency contacts
It won't let me register my emergency contacts! Says that the number isn't valid, but I know it should be...
Please fix this bug!
Update - I finally was able to register emergency contacts but have recently had issues where I'll start a session and then won't be able to access it again, so it sets off an emergency. This app is a good idea but simply does not work. Do not download.
Only one emergency contact?
Why is it that I can only add one emergency contact? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I thought the point of this app was to contact a multitude of people at once.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Dec 29, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Safe Apps Ltd
- © 2014 Safe Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.