Steady Camera - Video Stabilizer & Slo-Mo Capture
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record action videos, with cinematic Stabilization and Slo-Mo.
Shoot while walking, running… and get cinema quality, smooth footage.
Record and share Slo-Mo clips, set when Slo-Mo starts and ends.
Export square videos for Instagram, Vine or Replay!
- Preview stabilized videos instantly
- Save stabilized videos to camera roll
- Record and save Slo-Mo shots, even with iPhone 5/5C
- Set Slo-Mo start and end
- Record in 2 formats: square 1:1 or cinema 16:9
- Trim videos
- Works on iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
- iPhone 4, iPad & iPod Touch ARE NOT SUPPORTED
- Slo-Mo: captures 240 fps on 6/6Plus, 120fps on 5S, 60fps on 5/5C
- Slo-Mo is not supported on iPhone 4S
- Rotate the camera to switch to 16:9 capture
- Steady needs light: shoot outside or in well-lit environments
- Focus on a subject while moving the camera
- Be creative!
Bonus: for a before/after stabilization, hold 2 fingers on the video preview, and see the difference for yourself!
We love feedback! Help us make Steady better at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2
This update brings huge improvements to the quality of the videos you make with Steady!
We reworked our algorithms to dramatically improve the luminosity of the stabilized videos coming out of Steady. Videos are clearer, sharper than ever. Export again videos you had recorded with previous versions, and see the difference!
- optimized interface for iPhone6 and 6 Plus
- Steady now adds location info when exporting videos, to make them easier to find in the Photos app - if you give Steady permission to use your current location
- no more black frames at the beginning of exported videos
- no more jerky movements in some edge cases
- fixed other rare glitches
If you like this update, please (re)post a review!
Add exposure & focus lock
Everything's great, if you added exposure and focus lock, that would be the thing that really makes the video from this app look good. When exposure and focus jump around, it's a dead giveaway that you're on a phone. Is it very hard to add that feature? Idk. But plz.
Take a look at hyperlapse, all they have to do is add a slow mo function and ya'll are out of business.
This Is Your Amazing Steadycam.
This app was amazing when first released, transitioned to a new iOS for a while and came back better than ever. This is true Steadycam, very well considered and better than anything else in design and execution. To quote Apple products, this just works but it works beautifully!
Usually I don't write reviews but, this app is amazingly good for its price. It takes really expensive camera gear and puts it into an app. The video looks so great! If you like making movies on your iPhone, this app is for you! This is a must have movie making app. I strongly recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stupeflix
- ©2008-2015 Stupeflix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.