Steady Habit is a habit tracking app that helps you get incrementally better every day by converting your goals into small tasks.
Why should you track your habits?
Half of our days are made up of habits, but building new ones can be a hard thing to do. The goals you want to reach take time, however if you document your actions, the process suddenly becomes more satisfying.
Habit trackers record your last action and initiate the next one. They become a visual proof of the progress. Benjamin Franklin used to carry a notebook around to track 13 daily habits. Track your habits and watch the results grow.
And while habit tracking is useful, it can be a burden too. Getting into a better shape, starting a successful business or living healthier is already hard enough to deal with. This is where Steady Habit comes in and makes the tracking experience as simple and effortless as possible.
So what makes Steady Habit unique?
- Focuses on the repetition of small and actionable tasks
- Simple to use, familiar interface
- Optional reminders to keep you updated
- The ability to take notes or create a journal
- Prioritise and re-order items by time or importance
- Optimised for all mobile screen sizes
- It doesn't store personal information on a database
- Only the features you need to help you succeed
- It's free
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @SteadyHabitApp.
You have asked for it, so we have delivered. Notification reminders are now available to set for each habit. Along with this highly requested feature we have also made a number of small improvements to make the app even more reliable and easier to use.
Small tip: if you are jumping between days in the calendar, simply long press the long date to get back to today's view.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just need some adjustments
Notification reminders and also the delete option please. I can’t delete some habits or edit them.
Love the simplicity of the interface. Could use reminders to make it more useful for remembering to do items.
Simple to use and well designed.
Great app. Two suggestions:
1) have a configurable notification for each task
2) allow the user to hide the “suggestions” button
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.