Steak 'n Shake
By Steak 'n Shake
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Steak ’n Shake’s new app giving guests a fast, secure way to pay in-store with their mobile phone to automatically earn and redeem loyalty rewards!
- Mobile Payment: Pay in-store with one touch and get receipts right to your phone
- Rewards: Automatically earn, track and redeem your rewards in the Steak ’n Shake Rewards Program
- Gift cards: Buy, send and load gift cards directly from/to the app - no more remembering gift cards and their balances!
- Link a debit card, credit card, or load/migrate a gift card to fund your account
- Store Locator: Find participating stores near you, get directions, phone numbers and store hours
- Menu: View menu photos, product information, prices and nutritional information
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Created a more flexible integration with Apple Pay for new users/registrations to rapidly setup their accounts and earn extra credit.
- Streamlined the ability for users to rate the app and provide feedback
- Improved Setting menu layout
- Improved the Locations feature to display store information more clearly
- Provided store address in Transaction History log (along with date and amount)
- Fixed a few bugs affecting older phones and other minor enhancements.
Don't waste your time
This app is garbage. I downloaded it to try to order dinner after all other restaurants had closed, and I can't even do that through the app. Once I place my order, it insists that I need to log in (despite already being logged in through the app), and then it claims my log-in credentials are wrong. I think this glitch is caused because the apps online ordering is actually through website instead of through the app. The app even has a menu section, but you cannot order from there. The app is a pain to navigate, demands that you link a payment method the moment you sign up, and doesn't even let you order online which is the only actual useful feature for this app. Save yourself the unpleasant experience and just go place an order at the store or call it in.
When I first downloaded the app it worked great and was so handy. Of course I did it for the free shake. Lol I mostly use it when we are in Myrtle Beach since there are no restaurants near me. I noticed last summer it it wouldn't connect to the network but would still level up and let me pay. So, no big deal right! Then this year I got a new credit card and needed to update the info and shocker I can't cause it can't connect to the network. ☹️😒😠. Not happy with the app currently. Otherwise I would have given it a better rating but since I can't use it I can't rate it better.
Steak n Shake is a go to place for me since there's 3 by my home. So having the app dandy is such a time saver and I'm not some robot review I'm a regular person telling you this. Having this app and linked to my card has made grabbing food on the way home from work easy as hell. Just order and pay from the phone and go pick it up. That simple. Seriously, get this if you go to Steak n Shake at least 4 times a month. You also get rewards and everyone loves those.