It is night. You are a pilot, navigating a treacherous cliff-side.
Suddenly, the lights dim in the plane. You can no longer see. You only have the sound of the plane whizzing past the cliffs to guide you. Enter StealthFly.
StealthFly is a single-player/multi-player endless runner game for the visually impaired which relies on sound to create obstacles. You use the phone's gyroscope to move around obstacles.
You can play the game by yourself or let the game pair you with a buddy to race against.
How does it work?
- When the sound gets higher, the obstacle is on your right.
- When the sound gets lower, the obstacle is on your left.
- Tilt your phone to avoid the obstacles!
- If you crash first, you are defeated!
- Allow user to create a friends-list and initiate games with individuals from the list.
- Implement opponent-created obstacles, such as projectiles launched by the enemy player.
- Add a voice prompting option for the start-menu and creating a game.
You can now hear your high score! Let's see who is the best StealthFlyer.
Ratings and Reviews
Falsely advertised as accessible
After spending my 3.99 on this game that is clearly not accessible but is trying to play like it is, I am sad to review that this game is useless and pointless. Please do not spend your money.
Good accessible game finally multiplayer
So nice to see a multiplayer game that isn't a card game. +1 for the sound based obstacles.
- Yekaterina Glazko
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Yekaterina Glazko Yiwei Zheng
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.