By Cleverlike Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Safely launch Google Maps while you are driving. Enter local business searches, check the traffic on your commute and program driving directions into Google Maps WITHOUT LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE! If you’re always on the go and you rely on the Google Maps app, this is a must-have.
With StealthType, you can type with 100% accuracy without looking at your phone or speaking to it! The first application based on StealthType, called StealthType SMS, was featured in the app store as ‘New & Noteworthy” and has been a top 10 productivity app in 5 countries. This is not voice recognition...it's totally a totally unique way of typing without looking.
The problem with the iPhone's smooth touchscreen interface is that you can’t feel any of the keys. Typing on the iPhone requires too much visual attention. Without using this app, it is impossible to type accurate searches and directions in Google Maps without looking at the phone!
Think of how convenient and safe it will be to have this app when you need to use Google Maps while you are driving. Buy StealthType Maps now so you will have this important capability installed and ready when you need it! It's a small investment toward your safe driving.
* Launches Google Maps with local business search results, a view of the traffic on your commute or driving directions without having to look at the phone.
* Stealthy design emits low light levels for discrete use day and night.
* StealthType tells you where you are touching the screen, so you can use the app without ever looking at it.
* Type addresses or use the “Current Location” button for specifying a location
* Use the "Send to Clipboard" option to save your message to the clipboard so it can be pasted into ANY app.
* Select from male or female voices. (Professional voice-over artists that recorded hundreds of audio files...not robots.)
* Select from two different keyboard layouts. The common QWERTY or an ABC layout that puts the alphabet in order, so if you know your ABC’s, you should be able to navigate this layout with ease.
How does it work?
Visit www.stealthtype.com for more information and for videos of StealthType in action.
iPod Touch users - You must have an active Wi-Fi connection for the Google Maps functions to work. You can use the “Send to Clipboard” feature at any time.
What's New in Version 1.2
Thanks for using StealthType Maps. This is a simple update for the iPhone 4 owners to enjoy.
- Updated graphics for iPhone 4
I wanted an app to give me audio turn directing. This is not it. The app only talks when you enter data, not when you really need it to, like turn by turn directions.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 08, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cleverlike Corporation
- © Copyright 2011 Cleverlike Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.