Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
Fixed an issue where bringing the app back to the foreground could present a login screen with no Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator code.
Updated notification sound.
This in my opinion is the perfect way to manage your steam inventory and many other things when you don't have access to a computer. The app is great and there are many things about it that I love. BUT! There is a thing that has been bugging me from day one. The fact that you can't add funds to your wallet from any money you have in iTunes. Here is an example. I have about 10 dollars in iTunes from an ITunes gift card I had. I have absolutely no idea what to use it on. I would love to put that money into steam to open a case or two in csgo. Please, Valve, I hope you see this and make this change, because I feel that would make this app a lot better than it already is, and it would help me a lot. But anyway, great app overall. Love the idea of having a version of steam for when I'm away from the computer!
App is great but on IOS you can't change your profile picture it seems. This is kind of a big deal because people tend to go picture browsing on their phones and have like a million they want to use as their profile picture, and setting up a system where all your photos go to your computer is a bit much when you can just click a button and your picture will be changed on your phone. Also if people are away from their computer and want to change it they can. But so far none of this is possible since the button doesn't work
It needs to be tweaked.
Confirmation for Steam Community Market is broken. When I sell a ton of items that are only worth a few cents to clear up inventory, I have to go through every single one for them to go through. Maybe an option would be nice. Also, I want to be able to change my profile pic. It doesn't work. The option to change your password would also be nice. Lastly, when I enter my inventory, it gets really buggy. Maybe have an option to have it on Desktop view so that it'll be easier to navigate.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 13, 2016
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.