Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the free Steam app for iOS, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go.
With the Steam app for iOS, you can:
- Chat with your Steam friends.
- Secure your account with the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
- Access your inventory, trades, and the Community Market on the go. With Trade and Market Confirmations, you can be sure that your items never leave your account without your approval.
- See the latest screenshots and posts from your friends and the most popular content from across the Steam Community.
- Keep up on the latest news and discussions from your favorite groups and games.
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
What's New in Version 2.0.8
Minor bug fixes
Basic and mediocre at best - needs work!!
Clearly just an old portal to watered down HTML. Videos don't work at all, search takes too long to find, interface is outdated and slow, doesn't save ID or password, no Touch ID support!?, notifications don't always come through, swipe gestures don't work, doesn't have enough details in friends list (like status re: VR), no way to easily compare your friends progress/achievements per game, haven't updated the UX/UI in years, no option to notify when friends get online, no streaming support even with a good BT 4.0 controller like the Nimbus, no camera scanning option for gift card / wallet entry, no wallet entry at all for that matter, can't sort library by platform or progress (achievements) or size or friends' activity, doesn't even show platform icons in library, not enough font sizes, no PC or big picture control (like SmartGlass for example), no access to watch it stream video library, no links to friends' broadcasts, etc., etc.
PLEASE UPDSTE YOUR UX TO CURRENT STANDARDS, especially if you're trying to push VR!?!
It is Almost Prefect...
The Steam App is a work in progress, of course there is always bugs and fixing that need to be done, I understand that for any app. The steam app is an amazing way to keep in connect with friends, trades, market, adding funds, and most importantly the Steam Guard Codes! A prefect way to keep those scammers and to make sure trades are done safely as well as the purchasing and selling of items through the store or market. The Whole Steam access at your finger tips! It still need work with the profile settings, uploading a new profile picture on the IOS Version, but away from all that, I haven't experienced crashes and it works like a charm everywhere I go! It is almost perfect! I would give it a 4.5 in stars but I am sure this problem with be fixed soon
I only downloaded this for the mobile guard. But I use it occasionally to look at the community and talk to friends sometimes. Not sure why everyone says it's bad. I guess they haven't stepped outside recently and seen the new consoles. Ughh. And I hate the "It's good, but..." reviews. They are shooting down the statement that it is good. I personally don't experience bugs or crashing. Those other people either have millions of apps downloaded or a crappy phone. And some people are giving five stars and saying its garbage. They're either a hypocrite or they don't know how the rating system works. But hey, some opinions are not clever and some are. Mine are clever at the FIVE STARS PERFECT BUT ONE MINOR PROBLEM SO ONE STAR ONLY reviews are annoying. At least I won't get hacked when changing my name to 'pie' looped as many times as allowed. :)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 2.0.8
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Valve Corporation
- © 2015 Valve Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.