Steam™: Rails to Riches
By Acram Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official version of one of the best board games - Steam™: Rails to Riches.
AWARDS & HONORS
2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
2010 Lys Passioné Winner
2010 Lys Passioné Finalist
2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2009 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game Nominee
Take control of a railway company, issue shares, build railroads, deliver goods along an ever changing network of tracks and stations and make profit to expand.
* Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
* Which routes will give You the best returns on their costs?
* Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments?
* Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
- official Steam™: Rails to Riches game
- original artwork
- ingame interactive tutorial
- languages: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional
- optimized for smartphones and tablets
- play with AI, with friends or both
- 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
- 3-5 player maps
- climate sounds and music matched to maps
- adaptable animation speed
- inapp official rules
- unique, original board game feel on Your device
- colorblind mode
- online multiplayer
- online leaderboard
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Cross-Platform Asynchronous Multiplayer Mode!
Multiplayer works great
It has taken a while but the developer followed through on their promise to launch async multiplayer. It works great and I'm able to get games going with friends. Lots of new maps have been added as well
Ride The Rails
This game surprised me as to how good it is.
As a fan of Carcassonne, Steam is like a distant cousin with trains and merchandise.
I enjoy it so much I bought all the expansions when they went on sale.
Games is very complicated, and the tutorial was little help at all. When you first open the app, it takes 7-8 minutes to download "mandatory" maps before you get to see anything about the horribly complicated game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 322 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Acram Sp. z o.o.
- © Acram & Mayfair Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Carcassonne Map$2.99
- Belgium & Luxembourg Map$2.99
- USA - Canada Map$2.99
- Northern England Map$2.99