Steambirds Survival HD, the sequel to the hit game Steambirds (first released in 2010 and played by over 12 million people worldwide) is brought to you by its original creator, Spry Fox, and by Halfbrick, the developer of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride!
Steambirds: Survival HD features 10 unique aircraft and 80 unique missions. Each plane in SBS HD has its own strengths and weakness which will require you to change your strategy if you want to succeed. You'll also need to collect powerups dropped by enemy aircraft; grabbing and using these at the right time will be the key to your survival.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS: If you have previously purchased the "unlock all cities" upgrade, after you update the game, the cities may once again appear locked. This is easily rectified! Just verify in iTunes Purchase History that your purchase is there, then click the "buy" button again (you won't be charged twice.) If for some reason the purchase is *not* showing up in iTunes, just email us and we'll help you.
Changes in this update include:
* Brand new city, featuring a brand new plane! (Birmingham)
* OpenFeint has been removed from the game, as it is no longer being supported by its parent company.
* Local leaderboards have been added to replace those previously supplied by OpenFeint
* The order of the cities has been changed based on feedback from our players WRT difficulty
* Rebalanced city prices. Earlier cities are more expensive to unlock, but later cities are much cheaper. We hope this will make the end-game cities feel like less of a grind.
* A link to dedicated game forums have been added to the game
* Minor bugfixes
We love our fans and want to be direct and honest with you about the state of this game. So far we've taken a significant financial loss on our development efforts for Steambirds: Survival and we just can't afford to continue working on it if we can't find a way to stop losing money. One thing left for us to try is increasing the length of time that advertisements in between sessions are played. We are hoping that this change will make the game profitable enough that we can justify continuing to do free content updates for all of you. As always, if you dislike the advertisements, you have the option of disabling them *and* unlocking all cities for a single, fixed price.
Questions? Comments? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your friends at Spry Fox and Halfbrick
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
So I bought this game cause it looked interesting in the way that it was turn based so I buy it open the app and as I'm going through the tutorial IT CRASHES so I thought it was a one time thing NOPE IT CRASHES AFTER A WHAILE EVERY TIME I ENTER THE APP!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!
Awesome game, not so awesome app
I loved this game on Chrome, so having it on my iPhone/iPad is awesome. The iPad app is not.
1. Why am I still forced to watch 15 seconds of ads after each level when I paid $1.99 for the game?
2. App crashes when I try to go to options.
Other than that, it's great.
Pretty good turn-based strategy game. Variety of planes call for many different play styles. Wish there was more of a story though.
- Spry Fox LLC
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 3.2.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spry Fox LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Cities and Disable Ads $2.99
- 500,000 Copper $4.99
- 45,000 Copper $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.