Steamboat Ski and Resort is your official guide to Steamboat Ski Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Steamboat trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Steamboat via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated contact information.
Ratings and Reviews
Problem accessing snow report
In the “Snow Report” page, at the bottom, if you scroll the screen up, under the “Mountain Report” section is something that looks like a link to another page, labelled “Snow Report”, but you can’t get to it; when you scroll that far then release, that link scrolls back off the page. I was hoping for a more detailed snow/weather forecast, perhaps something farther out than 3 days.
Also there is no way to contact the app developer that I could see, other than reviews on the app store.
I haven’t used this app in a couple of years, was trying to use it in preparation for an upcoming trip. The version I used previously seemed quite good.
App is just ok
Powdercam is funny now. I can never tell how much snow we have received. The one on the left is cleared every day at 4pm. Sometimes the right stake stays uncleared for days or multiple storms. There is no more thermometer on the cam. The grooming report is up and down. We have often found that certain runs are highlighted and not actually groomed, and tother times that runs are groomed and not highlighted. Also, menus should be listed for all restaurants and bars. It’s incredibly hard to find the actual menu for restaurants on the mountain. The phone numbers also go to an Alterra phone bank vs local Steamboat lines. Over it has a lot of kinks to work out.
Ski Trip - Dec 2018
We had the BEST FAMILY VACATION EVER!!!!! We took ourselves plus 5 children (4 boys 1 girl - ages 17-24) to Steamboat for Christmas this past year. We took ALL LEVELS of skiers and had a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!! We lodged at The Ranch and lives it! We went skiing 5 days plus we went 2 nights in addition to the day skiing! UNBELIEVABLE TRIP that ALL of our children are still talking about! They all said it is the BEST CHRISTMAS ever!!!!!
I highly recommend Steamboat for all levels of skiing AND a great town for dining and entertainment!!!!!
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-18 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.