Steamboat Ski and Resort is your official guide to Steamboat Ski Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Steamboat trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Steamboat via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Corrects a potential problem sending email.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app/some tracking issues
Overall a good app. Just do not turn off tracking when you stop for a break (it will reset your stats).
Suggested upgrade would be a summer version that shows status for bike/hike trails.
Excited to have
Excited to see will be able to use on the watch. Will post more once we get into ski season
My wife & I learned to ski @ Steamboat many years ago. We’ve been out here (From IL.) almost every year since, either in winter or summer, or both. After having children, we finally bought a condo @ the Torian Plumb in 2001, and our children have since learned to ski & board @ Steamboat just as we did. We just love it here! It’s much cheaper, much less “snooty” and most importantly to us, much more family friendly than many other resorts. Let’s face it, skiing can be very expensive, especially for a family! But use this app, and ask the concierge or front desk about deals & discounts. They’ll save you some money! For ski rentals, we’ve always depended on “Terry’s.” Very nice, very friendly, very helpful, very knowledgeable staff from top to bottom, including management & owner. We’ve rented & bought equipment from them over the years at great prices & have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Terry’s!! Check out Slopeside as well. Great, friendly staff, great food & drinks, at good prices, and music in the evening. After you’re done skiing for the day, for dinner/supper, or anytime, be sure to check out downtown as well. Great restaurants & shopping! And for heavens sake, if you only go to one store, make it F.M. LIGHT! (I hope I spelled it right, Lord knows I’ve been there enough times!)
We also like to come to Steamboat during the summer! I didn’t figure there’d be much to do in the summertime, but reluctantly, and at the urging of my wife, I came out anyway. I was wrong! There’s a lot to do!! My personal favorite is the rodeo. (In town) I’m not sure about dates for the rodeo, but that’s easy to find out.
Anyway, because we’re owners, I know I sound very biased & may sound like I’m advertising, or even trying to SELL you on the idea of a Steamboat vacation! But I assure you I don’t work for anyone or get any compensation whatsoever from for my views and/or recommendations. I’m just a small, nameless fish in the big pond that is Steamboat! Everything I’ve mentioned in this review, I’ve experienced personally, as have my family. In fact, our children are now adults, and they come to Steamboat with their families every year as well! It only took a couple of Steamboat vacations for the resort, the town, and the people, to really “grow on us.” We’ve made many friends here. And we’re proud that it had the same effect on our children. What we discovered about Steamboat Springs decades ago, our children and their families have long since discovered as well. Have a great time!
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-17 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.