Introducing the all-new Steel Guitar 2.0 — built COMPLETELY from scratch with bigger tone, more soul, and better features than ever!
Combining a large collection of unique guitars, all-new realtime effects and amps processing, and a playing surface more expressive than ever, Steel Guitar is easily the most realistic sounding guitar on iOS.
For unprecedented control over your tone, expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 iconic virtual-tube amps, and 16 classic effects! Build up your signal chain any way you want, thanks to a simple drag-and-drop interface that accommodates all your amps & FX connections, in any order.
Steel Guitar’s axes range from 6-string electrics to acoustic, 12-string, and to even 8- and 10-string pedals steels. Amps include all the important models of the last 60 years — each one complete with channel switching, adjustable gain, and EQ. The effects include painstakingly designed virtual-analog overdrives, fuzzes, wah, tape delay, reverbs, and more!
With the PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada, gain access to Steel Guitar’s powerful tapedeck complete with recording, looping audio copy/paste and a plethora of other sharing options; or harness Steel Guitar’s powerful, user-friendly MIDI Learn to control your effects, amps and guitar parameters!
Use MIDI or the accelerometer to control string-bending pedals for authentic pedal steel sounds — and you can easily configure pedal-to-string assignments via the built-in copedent matrix.
Steel Guitar 2.0 is fully connected, too. With Inter-App Audio and Audiobus available out-of-the box, connect Steel Guitar to your favorite iOS DAW and jam away!
Whether you’re after the soulful ring of acoustic blues, the mean and dirty crunch of Rock, or dreamy bell-like tones of a pedal steel, Steel Guitar has got your covered.
• Expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 amps and 16 effects
• Real time FX & Amps processing
• Fully configurable FX & Amps Signal Chain
• Virtual-Tube amps including classic American and British models
• Virtual-Analog effects: multiple overdrives & fuzzes, reverbs, mods, tape delay & more
• All new, easy-to-use guitar interface
• Configurable note-snapping, normal & damped sustain
• Bar slanting & string dampening gestures
• String bending via MIDI or accelerometer-controlled virtual “pedals”
• Fully controllable copedent (string-bending pedal map)
• Inter App Audio & Audiobus
• MIDI Learn & Program Changes*
• Tapedeck with recording, audio copy/paste, looping and lots of other import/export options*
• Save unlimited presets; import/export presets and folders
• Metronome with tap tempo
• Left-handed mode
*Included with PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada
• Optimized for iPad Pro
• Addresses sample rate compatibility issue with certain new devices
• Provides both landscape orientations
• Other improvements, fixes & optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Give us the option to play it with a midi board. This would take this whole app to beyond 5 stars! Otherwise, our only option for a pedal steel guitar that we can also play with midi keyboard is JR Smooth in Thumbjam ...& it’s very good! Yonac, your becoming known for putting out great stuff! Make this app also playable by midi board and you will own the software pedal steel market, even over the deeper vsts. People just want a good sounds that’s as close as possible to the authentic but is easy to play.
After buying and spending 4 amazing hours with Tone Stack, I looked at other apps on the website and watched the video for Steel Guitar. Bought it, and the whole enchilada pack. This app is so awesome, the sounds, the layout, the features. A couple of things on my wishlist: MIDI out, so I can record and edit my many mistakes in a piano roll editor. And the awesome Bristol amp model and the totally brilliant Pepper & Vinegar overdrive from Tone Stack! Thank you :)
Beautiful but might need a bug fix again.
I noticed lately off and on when I’m working on one of my songs or just playing the steel gets glitchy; blinks and makes a jittery kind of noise. I haven’t figured out if it’s my fingers or the app itself. It seems like it’s the app. It’s annoying when I’m trying to make my music and record it too.
- Yonac Inc.
- 134.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Yonac Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Whole Enchilada $9.99
- Guitar Bundle $2.99
- PRO Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.