Since 2009, the STEINS; GATE series has sold over 1,000,000 copies!
"STEINS;GATE", based on the anime currently being broadcast has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch!
* The game supports English only.
- Tag Line
The 12th theory that could even blaspheme God
-- That is a product of chance we obtained.
- Product Summary
STEINS;GATE is the second collaborative work between 5pb and Nitroplus with a science-fiction/adventure theme.
Released on October 2009 for the Xbox 360, it won the highest Famitsu Award (Japanese video game magazine).
Later, the game was released for the PC & PSP, along with additional merchandise such as spin-off video games, character songs and drama CDs. The series has sold more than 100,000 copies.
An anime adaptation began airing on April 2011, and it is becoming increasingly popular.
The story found in STEINS;GATE is not your usual time traveling fare, but is a "hypothetical science adventure" focused on the structure of time travel itself.
Many of the situations and scientific concepts referred to in the game have been plucked from real science; the story-line is therefore credible and intellectual stimulating for players.
* A suspenseful adventure game based on time travel!
* The story takes place in Akihabara and revolves around science-fiction, touching on subjects such as SERN, John Titor, "IBN5100" PC and more!
* The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for iOS. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player's choices and responses!
* Play as one of 6 characters with various endings for each! (Including one male character)
* Full voice acting!
* More than 30 hours of total game-play!
* Featuring an original plot by Chiyomaru Shikura, character design by huke, gadget design by SH@RP and scenario development by Naokata Hayashi (5pb.)!
* OP movie and end sequence based on the Xbox 360 version.
- How to play
Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
• Common controls
Phone Panel: Invoke phone trigger/Close
Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show
Tap: Forward text, Confirm
Swipe Down: Show log screen
Swipe Up: Hide message area
Swipe Right: Skip read messages
Swipe Left: Force message skip
One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
• Original controls
Hold portrait orientation: Invoke phone trigger
Hold landscape orientation: Close phone trigger
Rintato Okabe known as "Okarin" is a university student with second-grade syndrome.
He is a self-proclaimed mad scientist named as "Kyoma Hououin". He is the founder of what he calls the "Future Gadget Laboratory" where he spends most of his time inventing odd things along with two other members.
One day, they accidentally invented a "time machine" that could send text messages to the past...
SERN, John Titor, an old computer "IBN5100", the time machine and butterfly effect, the 11 theories for time traveling.-
When a number of factors coincide, a global-scale event will break out from Akihabara!
Entrusted with the fate of the future, which decision will Okarin make?
*The defect by which a movie isn't indicated in iOS 11.3 was corrected.
Ratings and Reviews
This Visual Novel was one of the greatest pleasures that I have encountered. Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) doesn't interest me since Its more about the characters than actual story. However, it was different with this visual novel. I hesitate in calling a game since well you do certainly have things to choose, which will change the outcome, but its majority of it is well a novel. If you're expecting a game, than I would have advise that you will be disappointed. This has no English voice acting, only Japanese. If you're okay with reading, than you're in for a great story. Don't rush, enjoy it and you will be thankful that you spent your time.
Not really hd
Well, I should first say that this is the #1 visual novel. If you are into this genre or getting into it, you probably already know about this game.
However, the iOS implementation is mediocre at best. I was tricked by the "HD" in the title. It's nowhere close to the Steam Windows version, which has 1080p art. Even the Vita version looks better, and both cost significantly less than this.
- MAGES. Inc.
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MAGES. /5pb. /Nitroplus
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.