Welcome to STELLAR AGE: an extremely social unique mmo space game. Join the space invasion now: shore up your defenses, spy on space pirates, initiate fleet battles, and dominate the rich galactic empire! Real corporation warfare is on!
Show your strategic and tactical thinking in the incredible REAL TIME MMO STRATEGY!
Try a superb zoom range as you roam the endless galaxy map.
DEVELOP YOUR VERY OWN PLANET:
Produce different kinds of resources to progress as fast as possible
Level up your buildings and technologies to increase your power
Improve your defenses, and don’t let your enemies succeed in plundering
Participate in various daily competitions: quests for leadership, ranking leagues, etc.
START YOUR REAL TIME WAR FOR THE GALAXY:
Build a powerful spaceship fleet
Work out the strategy: mix and match military and merchant spaceships for better success
Spy on and attack your enemies and set their planets on fire
Blast space pirates on the galaxy map
Dismantle destroyed enemy fleets: process ship debris into valuable resources to increase your wealth.
TEAM UP WITH OTHER PLAYERS:
Chat with players worldwide: a real time galaxy map comprises thousands of solar systems with other players’ planets
Create corporations to conquer planets you could never hold alone
Stick together with your space team: share responsibilities, earn in-game resources and get achievements and special bonuses
- 1 live server for all players
- More than 20,000 solar systems
- Over 300,000 planets
- Dismantling destroyed enemy spaceships for resources
- Unlimited fleet size
- 10 types of spaceships
- 11 buildings with unique features
- 3 space pirate factions
- Top-notch 3D graphics
- Superb zoom range
Let space become the real home for you and fight in an epic galactic empire war!
Get it now!
Update 1.6 sees the introduction of a new feature: the corporation projects!
- Invest basic resources, such as metal, polymers, and antimatter, into various projects in order to gain permanent bonuses (listed a bit further down);
- Every employee’s daily investment size is limited;
- Investing resources into the corporation fund is rewarded with credits;
- Corporation employees are rated by their investment activity associated with corporation projects for the previous day and for the past 7 days. Update 1.7 will bring daily rewards for all rated employees, too.
Here is the full list of corporation projects:
Increases the maximum number of players in the corporation.
Increases production speed for spaceships and turrets.
- Gravity Packer
Increases capacity of cargo holds.
- Energy Capacitator
Increases damage by turrets.
- Multilayer Structure
Increases turrets’ armor strength.
- Target Lock AI
Increases damage by fleet.
- Smart Armor
Increases fleets’ armor strength.
Increases fleet speed.
Increases metal production speed.
Increases polymer production speed.
- Hadron Trap
Increases antimatter production speed.
ITEM USE IN CONTEXT
We’ve redesigned the item use interface and are therefore introducing a few essential changes:
- We’ve added hints on “how to get this” for beginners to help them settle in the world of Stellar Age faster;
- A new recommendation tooltip now helps use the exact number of items that are needed to complete the current process with a single tap;
- We’ve made the items window more compact to help you complete what you want as quickly as possible, which is super important during an active PvP event.
- Ways to top up the corporation fund revised:
- Credits are now awarded to the fund for investing in corporation projects.
- Destroying pirates no longer earns the fund credits.
- A 5-minute lag was introduced for rally dispatches. Now, rally fleets will depart in 5 minutes after you've clicked on “Attack!”: this is to allow the opponents a bit more time to react and rack up their defenses.
- Players that have sent fleets to help defend an ally’s planet will be able to position their fleets above the planet owner’s fleets in the reinforcement window; this will ensure that the defending ally takes on all the heat.
- Problem resolved for power readings after joint attacks or defenses.
Ratings and Reviews
Agree with kinda sad/ bashing
I agree with with what the post titled kinda sad wrote. It is pay to play. The moment any game offers in app purchases. It went righ away to pay to play. Also I think you need to add a bash limit. Had over 2kk power in def and by the time I got home from church I had absolutely 0. The guy yuku attacked me over 25 times in the span of a couple hours. After the first five times.. there was no profit. It was just to bash def and he them to zero. Nice job devs on that one.... makes it very uninteresting to play knowing that you can lose everything due to the same player having an unlimited about of attacks they can launch just to get your account to zero fleet or def. also the build times are terrible. If anything you should gate your severs based off of money. For those who spend a lot of money. They only have access to players who have spent a lot of money. Those who spent an ok amount they have access to people who have spent an ok amount. And of course those who do not spend money can fight all of the above because they actually have worked for it, but the only one who can attack them are those who have not spent money unless it’s a retaliation. But ultimately you NEED TO ADD A BASH PROTOCOL!!!!!!... not sure if I will continue to play... if you actually care about your players devs, then you will do sometime about the bashing. This game I thought I had so much potential, but after this happened... not sure...
Hi, the game offers players freedom in terms of PvP. it may be disheartening to lose the entire fleet due to repetitive attacks, but base development only demands a limited number of ships for pirates and quests. One shouldn't invest many resources in vessels unless you're actually looking forward to a battle.
Definitely in development
The game seems to reset after you reach espionage research in the Science Block. At least for me. And the weird thing I discovered is that you don’t need to hit the correct button to proceed. Just tap your screen repeatedly and everything is automatic. The game will progress you through each stage until you reach the science block, and then it will start over. Its like I downloaded a demo version of the tutorial and the game itself hasn’t even been downloaded yet. UPDATE: The developers say its just a tutorial and is designed to act this way, but a good internet connection is needed to make sure progress isn’t lost. Well, I am not sure I could get much better than the WiFi connection I had - I mean it plays XBox One and PS4 perfectly fine and never has issues. No other game I have ever played on the iPad has issues either. The fault was clearly with the product being offered. When a developer has to respond to negative criticism on EVERY review it seems thats submitted, that proves that its not an isolated case. This game should not even be on the App Store, it should be pulled off if its a Beta until its working and bugs are worked out.
Hi, we Do respond to every negative review since we care about our players' problems. if we can solve them -- we do so. If it's something unrelated to the game -- we must clarify that.
The fact that your network supports your gaming consoles does not guarantee that your tablet enjoys the same connection quality. There may be other traffic-heavy web apps working simultaneously with the game. There may be wrong network settings on the device itself.
As for not being in the AppStore -- a vast majority of our Apple users would vote differently.
I tried giving this game a chance. I tried thinking that “hey, they might add something to the game for us to do”. I was wrong. They did add stuff, but it’s “daily progression” where you do the same stuff you have been doing for the last few months and get some resources for it. Woo hoo. The game is also unbalanced as hell. How does it make sense that you can get attacked by anyone that is 5x your strength? Highest I got was like 4 mil strength when I was attacked by a guy a bit over 20 mil. Yeh....that’s fair. And this game is heavily pay 2 win. Devs keep saying “buying credits doesn’t really help you get stronger”. Yeh, it does. You can build and upgrade everything in the game using only credits. You can buy account buffs that add strength increase to your fleet with credits. I’ve seen people go from 3 mil strength to over 30 in a few hours. I’ve seen how the devs support Russian player to the extent that I’m pretty sure one or more of the Russian alliance members are devs because they always seem to find people so fast when they warp. Oh well. Game was fun until I ran out of things to do and started getting farmed by people way stronger than me.
Hi. Firstly, we'd like to mention that we do indeed play the game -- how else would we stay in touch with the community and feel the game from the inside? However, developer tools don't ease finding other players on the map. Speaking of power difference -- ship perks easily outweigh these. And all the buffs and speed-ups can be purchased for credits earned right in the game. There are no exclusive real-money-only items.
As for events and activities -- we are working on expanding their list right now.
- Crazy Panda Limited
- 336.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Crazy Panda Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $4.99
- Triggerable second pack $9.99
- Best value Speedup Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.