ARRI is proud to introduce Stellar - the new intelligent app for professional lighting control available for iPhones and iPads. Stellar reimagines lighting control by automatically managing complex DMX settings and by featuring control interfaces with stunning graphic design. Programmed intelligence and advanced communication make connecting ARRI SkyPanel and L-Series fixtures to the app simple and straightforward.
- Create projects and scenes to organize your lighting setups
- Automatic discovery of ARRI fixtures using RDM
- Auto Layout (automatically manages DMX modes and addresses)
- Unique and beautiful user interfaces for all color modes
- Control CCT, HSI, RGBW, x,y Coordinates, Gel Selection, Source Matching and Lighting Effects
- Select gel and source matching colors for the L-Series
- Import a light plot diagram to visually layout fixtures
- Advanced color gamut selection in x,y Coordinates
- Group fixtures to control them at the same time
- Favorites to store a custom color or lighting effect
- Look creation to store scene color settings
- Change settings of fixtures
- Control the master intensity of all fixtures
- Advanced search and sort functions
- Quickly identify fixtures via RDM
- Handles Art-Net compliant nodes and complex DMX networks
- Assign names to fixture for easy referencing
- Works on iPhones and iPads
Stellar is the perfect app to quickly and easily control ARRI lights while on set. Whether a large film with many scenes and setups or a small project with just a few fixtures, Stellar is built to work in all scenarios. With a long list of feature additions already planned, Stellar will grow into a fully featured lighting control platform. Stellar is the “go-to” application for controlling ARRI LED fixtures as it seamlessly integrates functionality with great design making the task of adjusting lights effortless.
Works with iPhones (5.5” and up) and iPads (9.7” and up), iOS 11 and up
Art-Net Gateways: SkyLink, SkyPanel (FW 4.1 and up), ENTTEC, Luminex
Stellar offers two subscription options for control of real world ARRI light fixtures which includes discovery of fixtures, adjustment of color and intensity output of fixtures, creating looks, saving favorites, and complete access to all other app features.
- Yearly recurring fee of $99.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
- Monthly recurring fee of $9.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
Access Stellar's full feature set for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $9.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $99.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. The first billing will occur after the one-time free trail period of 2 weeks. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
©2018 Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG. All ARRI trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the ARRI. All rights reserved.
Welcome to Stellar 1.1!
This version brings many stability and performance improvements. The following enhancements have also been made:
- Improved search function for gels and sources
- Improved fixture status and information pages
- iPhone layout and text input improvements
- Lighting Effects settings for favorites fix
- Looks now save blackout state of fixtures
- Default intensity is 100%
- Light Plot behavior improvements
- Many more small fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you, thank you, thank you! So many people have been asking for an easy way to access all of the Sky Panel features in a rig.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and glad you are enjoying Stellar.
Not stable (
IPad Pro 10.5 work not stable...
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please contact an ARRI service center and we can help solve any problems you might have encountered. You can find your local service center here:
- Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
- 126.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
- In-App Purchases
- Stellar Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Stellar Yearly Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.