By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stellar Wanderer is a beautiful space opera set in a vast open-world universe.
Grow your skills and choose the best path that suits your play style. Become a FIGHTER, TRADER, TANK or ENGINEER, each with its own bonuses and special abilities. Follow the main storyline or choose the side missions you would like to play. Mine for resources or be the most dangerous pirate in the galaxy.
Experience a variety of gorgeous space sets, each with several interest points. Earn credits for the ship of your choice or choose multiple ships! Tune your ship with more than 100 items that are currently available in the game.
• 10+ hours of gameplay to complete the story line
• Use accelerometer or virtual joystick
• Cockpit view for a more immersive feeling or third person view for better observation
• Fight, mine, explore, trade
• Gorgeous visuals with unique atmosphere for each space set.
The game is optimized to work on all devices starting from iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPad Mini.
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
- full menu support for controllers
- added Russian localization
- added German localization
- remapped the in-game controller support for better ergonomics
- added 3D Touch shortcuts
- added in-app purchases for extra game credits (community request)
- added market info page (community request) - tap on target info in the map page to see all market details of the target
- added hard currency
- added daily reward
- added roulette with daily free spin
- added daily challenge mission
- added daily special rewards for side missions
- added special offer popup after several "level up milestones"
- added twitter support (option to twit after a mission is completed for a small reward)
- added option to add one extra equipment slot for each ship (for hard currency)
- minor visual improvements and other small fixes
- reduced package size to fit under 200MB without quality loss
You can't buy anything you can't pish the buy button in the store to buy a gun or something it gets stuck or doesn't work.
5 Stars is for the Publisher
I forgot Crescent Moon was the PUBLISHER and not the Developer. I have modified my updated 1 star review. The game was 5 stars until they added IAP "buy credits" which is unacceptable for a paid game. If people need me re credits it means the games economy isn't properly balanced or they are playing on the wrong difficulty. I am 100% FOR IAP that expands in game content such as second campaigns, expanded universe, etc, as long as its content not cut from the game and added back as IAP. I support game developers and publishers by buying games instead of downloading free ones, and almost always buy all the IAP addons however I NEVER support IAP buy gem/gold nonsense as that junk is ruining the video game industry. After contacting Crescent Moon Games (the publisher), Josh got back to me immediately and said that the new "buy credits" IAP was unacceptable in a paid game, and would be removed. That's why I support this publisher! Thank you!
Cool concept, needed a bit more time
For one thing, a big problem is I can't buy anything, whenever I try, the game doesn't give me a buy option, and I have to close the game. Also a bit more tutorial on your hangar, buying ships and selling stuff would have been nice instead of having to figure all of that out myself.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © 2015 Dream Builder Studios S.R.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes