Steller - Create Stories with Photos, Video & Text
By Mombo Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Steller is the easiest way to discover, create, and share incredible stories with photos, videos, and text.
**Named One of the Best Apps of 2014 by Apple**
**Featured by Apple as an App Store Editors' Choice and a Best New App**
**Featured by Apple as a showcase app on the new iPhone 6 in Apple Retail Stores**
Steller lets you:
• Create beautiful visual stories with photos, videos and text right on your iPhone.
• Personalize the look and feel of your story with elegant + simple-to-use design themes.
• Publish your stories on Steller publicly or privately.
• Share your stories on your other social networks.
• Share your stories as Instant Articles on Facebook.
• Send your stories via email and sms.
• Embed your stories on your blog and website.
• Share your profile on your favorite social networks.
• Like and comment on stories in the Steller community.
• Republish stories into collections to save and share.
• Discover new stories every day on wide range of topics including travel, action + outdoors, photography, animation, food and more.
• Follow your favorite users and topics.
• Participate in fun + creative weekly community hashtag projects.
Have a question or need help?
Send us a note to @stellerstories on Twitter or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
• Fixed an issue that was causing the app to freeze.
I'm loving this fun app. It's so easy to use and looks clean and professional. It's so easy to share the stories across social media. I wondered how it would work for folks not using the app and I've had great feedback on how simple and enjoyable it is to view.
I look forward to more updates and hope there will be more layout options in the future. In app photo editing would be nice. I only wish the app would allow you to save and download the stories as a slideshow for use in other applications (like Vimeo) so I can combine media to make larger more complex stories. And I discovered you can't switch layouts once you've started using one for a story without having to start all over. It would be great to make the switch seamlessly.
I also hope more people I know start using it. Would love to connect/follow other professional colleagues as well.
So glad I stumbled upon this amazing app!
Just ran on to Steller a couple of weeks ago, I like it better than all the other sharing apps. It is very easy to use and an amateur storyteller can get started in a few minutes. The stories are the star here, instead of just a captioned pic; you can add video, sound, and much better descriptive copy than the others. Thanks
Steller is my anchor
Steller feels like home. I love the fact that the app's creators are socially active. They beautifully set a rare tone of appreciation for users and their work, with a culture of weekly hashtag themes for users to share a conversation through their posts. First social app i come across that has no bullying or hate in the comments of a post. I love steller
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mombo Labs LLC
- © Mombo Labs, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.