Steller is the easiest way to discover, create, and share incredible stories with photos, videos, and text.
**Named One of the Best Apps of 2014 by Apple**
**Featured by Apple as an App Store Editors' Choice and a Best New App**
**Featured by Apple as a showcase app on the new iPhone 6 in Apple Retail Stores**
Steller lets you:
• Create beautiful visual stories with photos, videos and text right on your iPhone.
• Personalize the look and feel of your story with elegant + simple-to-use design themes.
• Publish your stories on Steller publicly or privately.
• Share your stories on your other social networks.
• Share your stories as Instant Articles on Facebook.
• Send your stories via email and sms.
• Embed your stories on your blog and website.
• Share your profile on your favorite social networks.
• Like and comment on stories in the Steller community.
• Republish stories into collections to save and share.
• Discover new stories every day on wide range of topics including travel, action + outdoors, photography, animation, food and more.
• Follow your favorite users and topics.
• Participate in fun + creative weekly community hashtag projects.
Have a question or need help?
Send us a note to @stellerstories on Twitter or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm loving this fun app. It's so easy to use and looks clean and professional. It's so easy to share the stories across social media. I wondered how it would work for folks not using the app and I've had great feedback on how simple and enjoyable it is to view.
I look forward to more updates and hope there will be more layout options in the future. In app photo editing would be nice. I only wish the app would allow you to save and download the stories as a slideshow for use in other applications (like Vimeo) so I can combine media to make larger more complex stories. And I discovered you can't switch layouts once you've started using one for a story without having to start all over. It would be great to make the switch seamlessly.
I also hope more people I know start using it. Would love to connect/follow other professional colleagues as well.
So glad I stumbled upon this amazing app!
I absolutely love this app. It’s easy, simple, and clean to create and view stories. Many options such as to include pictures, video, and text pages and several templates to choose from and alter. I love that the focus of this app is about inspiration and creation, unlike some other social networking sites that I’ve rid myself of.
That said, my only wish is that I could create both public and private stories, instead of having either a private or public account. I enjoy making stories for family trips and events but also for scenery and wildlife. I’d also like the option to organize stories by date and to be able to save stories somehow to my phone, off app. Also, I would love to be able to print my stories. Maybe in the future? Minor details.
Photo sharing made fun and easy
Steller has given me a creative, varied platform to share photos which have a similar theme. I was introduced to it from a photography instructor, Rob Pearson-Wright, in Photo Masters, offered on-line at the iPhone Photography School. In just a short time I’ve made several photo books and have shared them with friends and family, on both Facebook and via email. I had a brainstorm to salvage an old book I’d made in the classroom years ago as a teacher. Today I thought to make another photo book to use in an important project for my nonprofit group. It gives me great hope that I can put the Steller app to such good use.
- Mombo Labs LLC
- 31.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Mombo Labs, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.