Step It Up
By Bean's Bytes, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a health nut or you just want something to brag about to your friends Step It Up is here for you. Step It Up counts the number of steps you take daily. Not only does it count the number of steps you take when you open the app, but Step It Up will even display your step count on the home screen as an app badge. You can set a goal so you can stay on top of your fitness and make sure you get the action you need everyday.
Step It Up also works on your Apple Watch. Display your step count and the distance you walked and ran that day in Step It Up. You can also put Step It Up right on your Watch Face with the new complications in watchOS 2.
*Step It Up requires a device with a Motion Co-processor to work. (iPhone 5S or newer).
What's New in Version 1.4
• Apple Watch App (watchOS 2)
- View your steps and the distance you've walked and ran that day on your Apple Watch
- Quickly glance at your information with the Step It Up glance
- Want to see how many steps you've taken so far on your watch face? Step It Up has you covered with a new complication for the Utility and Modular watch faces
• Fixes a bug where you step count wouldn't be displayed on the App Icon
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 18, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Bean's Bytes, LLC
- © Bean's Bytes, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99