Step Meter - pedometer
By Min Jun Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for pedometer with high ACCURACY, “Counting Steps - pedometer” is the best choice you can.
Walking and running is the best exercise for health. They can help you have a perfect body and have the good time to meditation. However, if you can know how much you have exercised, you can easily control the amount of exercise so exercise effect is doubled. So we make the “Step Meter - pedometer” for iPhone.
Step Meter - pedometer!!!!
the “Step Meter - pedometer” don’t require any additional equipments such as special shoes. It just uses iPhone’s acceleration sensor and GPS for deciding the number of steps. In spite of that, the “Step Meter - pedometer” can estimate pretty well how many steps you are taking. Moreover it has various functionalities helping walkers and runners easy to know their states. For instance, it provides several views showing elapsed time, instant speed, average speed, total distance.
** Features **
- the Number of Steps: Counting steps taken.
- Elapsed Time: Total travel time shows.
- Instant Speed: The moving speed shows
- Average Speed: The average speed shows.
- Total Distance: The distance shows.
- Records: Exercise history shows in chronological order.
- Multiple Themes: 3 background themes are provided for more visibility. (Blue, green, white)
- Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment: You can set the sensitivity of the sensor.
** Notice **
some features(instant speed, average speed, total distance) are not provided in the iPod, because it doesn’t have GPS.
Download this APP if you have OS 3.0 or higher
Not running in background makes this useless
It would be awesome if it ran in the background! Also allowing conversion to feet vs meters would be great for some. But no recent updates & only running constantly just makes it a useless battery eating app. Fix it, and you'd sell more. I think the last update was 2010??? Crazy!!
I thought it was pretty good but it should be free
It stops constantly
I wanted an app that would constantly count my steps. This isn't it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Feb 17, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Min Jun Kim
- © Softdeviser
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.