Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
StepItOut Golf Ireland is a comprehensive directory of the best golf courses in Ireland. By providing the pertinent overview and location of each course, this fully integrated app makes it easy to find the course you want to play, visit its website, book a tee time, play the course and share your experiences with your friends via your social media. Everything smooth and easy on one single device.
StepItOut Golf will help you improve your game. When playing a new course this app will give you virtually the same knowledge as the local club members right from the start!
StepItOut Golf makes it easy to:
* Improve your game by having instant access to satellite maps of each hole depicting 'real time' distances to hazards, YOUR chosen targets and the flag.
* Find the course you wish to play, then the integrated Sat Nav can guide you you there.
* Make a booking at your preferred club and/or resort.
* Seamlessly share your experiences via social media channels.
How it works and tips on use:
When on the golf course, your location is triangulated from the combination of at least 3 GPS satellites and distances are calculated against our database of each individual course, hole and obstacle. As you move around the course, the distances are recalculated automatically and displayed on your device.
If you are more than 1000m from the flag, StepItOut Golf assumes you are not on the course and will go to the 'Preview Mode' whereby all distances are calculated from the tee rather than from your current location.
We have preset targets on each hole for you but you have absolute control of setting your own; you simply drag and drop the targets to wherever you want. You instantly get the distance to each target, the distance from the target to the flag and the sum of all.
The major obstacles (hazards) you will find on each hole are clearly shown on your screen. To view distances to them, just press their corresponding pins.
By default, the flag is positioned in the centre of the green. However, you can drag and drop the flag pin to its true location on the green and your distances to the flag will be recalculated instantly.
Auto Transitioning to Next Hole:
- When 'Auto Transition Green' is in the 'on' position, StepItOut Golf will detect when you are on a tee and will automatically transition to the corresponding hole number.
Auto Show Targets:
- When 'Auto Show Targets' is in the 'on' position, StepItOut Golf will show the preconfigured targets on each hole.
Auto Delete Target:
- Select distance within which the current target will be automatically deleted, (50m, 75m or 100m). As you move around the course and reach the selected minimum distance to the current active target, StepItOut Golf will automatically delete this target and show distance and trajectory to the following target or flag.
Player Profile (Tee Preference):
- You can set your tee preference to Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Green or Red. If the chosen tee colour is not available at a given course, StepItOut Golf will default to White.
May every course you play feel like your home course.
Note: please be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. When you are not using 'StepItOut Ireland' you can remove it from short term memory by double tapping the home button to open the multitasking screen. Then scroll left or right to the app, swipe up on it to close it. This means the app will no longer be kept in background and will not use any resources on your phone.
Added new courses - Ashford Castle, Blainroe, Esker Hills, Kilkea Castle, Moyvalley, Mullingar, Naas, New Forest, Woodenbridge, Adare Manor Hotel, Kenmare, Concra Wood, Galgorm Castle and Roe Park
- STEPITOUT MOBILE APPLICATIONS LIMITED
- 19.6 MB
- Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- Esta app podría utilizar tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir la batería de tu dispositivo.
- © 2018 StepItOut Mobile Applications Limited
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.