Stepometer + Walk, Burn and Measure
By Anand Patel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Stepometer works right out of the box!
Just launch it, put it in your pocket, and get going!
The app automatically identifies your activity: walking, jogging, or running.
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Timer pauses automatically when no activity is detected
- Workout duration
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation
- Average speed calculation
- Distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- Seven color schemes
- Count step length for walking and running separately
- Support many measurement units.
- Listen iPod music within app.
- Records a detailed workout history
available: all workout logs
Works great!! I just wish that there was a setting to still count even if ur talking on the phone or get a txt, ect. So the app itsself is not always open but its still counting your steps!!! If it was updated to that, id give it 10 stars!!!
First time used, worked for 28 minutes and paused itself. Unable to un-pause and get it going again. Reset and it worked 2 seconds before pausing/stopping. Ended up shutting the whole thing down and counting in my head how many times I passed the building in the park I was out to figure out the distance I walked. The app looked exciting when I downloaded and installed; however, the working part of the app was very short lived. :-(
Works for the most part. Hard to figure out the settings.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Oct 24, 2012
- Version: V1.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anand Patel
- © Anand Patel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).