StepPolyArp - Midi Step Polyphonic Arpeggiator
By Laurent Colson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StepPolyArp is a real-time Midi arpeggiator to control Midi instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live, and all other Midi sequencers, or even other virtual instruments installed on the same iPad. The arpeggiator can automatically generate melodic patterns from notes or chords played in real time.
Although, StepPolyArp is specially designed to operate in Midi, it has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
Rated "Killer Application" by App4iDevices.
• 1 to 32 steps programmable matrix
• 16 patterns by preset
• Automatic chaining patterns
• 11 configurable transposition lines
• Features copy and paste
• 8 octaves virtual keyboard
• Internal sound bank
• Tap tempo
• Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
• External Midi sync (Midi Clock)
• Midi over wifi latency compensation
• Internal routing of inputs, outputs and Midi sync
• Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
• Velocity, modulation, pan, volume, aftertouch and pitch bend step controller
• Customizable step controller Midi datas
• The arpeggiator and keyboard fit the selected scale
• 6 arpeggiator modes
• 1 random mode
• 1 chord mode
• Unlimited number of saves
• Random patterns creation
• Presets manager
• iCloud and iCloud Drive support
• Presets shared between computer and iPad using iTunes 9.1 or later
• 128 Undo/Redo levels
• Lockable keyboard (latch mode)
Supported Midi connections:
• Midi over Bluetooth
• Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
• Apple USB camera connection kit
• Any Core Midi compatible interface
Inter Applications connections:
• Apple Inter-App Audio connection (Midi, audio, sync, transport control)
• Audiobus support (audio, transport control)
• An iPad with iOS v5.1.1 or later
What's New in Version 2.5.8
• Bugs fixed
Stable and Multi-Usable
If you want to sequence your own stuff in an intuitive, fun way, then StepPolyArp should definitely be on your radar.
Good app but no chord mode
A simple feature request: If I play an entire chord the pattern is not only transposed but additional notes are added because of the chord played. Could be this behavior enabled or disabled ? Thank you.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 15, 2015
- Version: 2.5.8
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Laurent Colson
- © Laurent Colson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.