By StepsApp GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
StepsApp turns your iPhone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go.
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp...
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker for walking, running, and hiking.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer
What's New in Version 4.5.7
- StepsApp now looks gorgeous on your new iPhone X.
SYNC, SPEED & MORE
- Massive, really massive speed improvements when StepsApp is in sync with Apple Health.
- StepsApp now shows steps tracked by any device that support Apple Health.
- New notification for floors added.
- Floors are now included for export activity data.
- Track floors on your Apple Watch Series 3. Tap on the step count to quickly switch between steps and floors.
- New Apple Watch Complications: You can now choose between ring or text style in the StepsApp settings on your iPhone.
- Enable and disabled heart rate monitoring during your Apple Watch workout in the StepsApp settings on your iPhone.
- More performance and stability improvements.
If you enjoy StepsApp, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store?
We'd greatly appreciate it.
Widget disappeared after update.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5.7
- Size: 124 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: StepsApp GmbH
- © StepsApp GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- StepsApp Pedometer Pro$2.99