By Pixelnest Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.
Steredenn is the critically acclaimed roguelike-shmup for PC/Mac, Xbox One and PS4, awarded "Best Shoot'em Up 2015" by jeuxvideo.com. With a user rating of 90% on Steam and an average press rating of 8/10, it is now available on iOS!
Steredenn is at the crossroads between a shmup and a rogue-like. Enjoy the infinite replayability of the game with its unforgiving gameplay, intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a surprisingly large arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with many upgrades and forge your own path across the universe!
- Beautiful art and spaceships.
- Awesome boss fights.
- Addictive, ruthless.
- Endless arcade gameplay.
- Quick and intense sessions.
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- ARSENAL: 35 weapons and 25 upgrades with many interactions and combos.
- SCORING: beat your friends and be the best!
- DAILY RUN: everyday, try to be the first in a special leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Beware, you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the normal mode. Then, train against it in a 1 to 1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Rework the "Daily Run" — you can now see your daily ranking!
- Improve the support for Mfi controllers
- Fix some pesky bugs
A perfect game
This game is great. First you have amazing retro graphics, enticing music, loads of replay ability, and simple controls. The huge assortment of weapons and power up ranging from lasers to drones to just about everything else. It can be very difficult at times but it is a learning experience and every run makes me want to try again to blow those bosses up. Finally the price if cheap for such high quality gameplay. For this I give this game 5/5 stars
"Developers read my review"
"I had to say I love your game, it's classic, joyful and last of at least sick boss battles with awesome weapons, but I wish if you guys can give this game a campaign Function, so that way many players like I would enjoy the storyline and including upgrades for the ship, and abilities to make it more epic, I hope this will be the idea for you guys to make your game even better than before".
Not a roguelite but amazing
It's missing a key component of roguelites: the meta, eg. all roguelites have a meta game where each run gives you the chance to permanently unlock a weapon or item for other runs. I've done about 4 runs and haven't unlocked anything.
That said, this game is great! The controls are simple and responsive, there's a decent variety to weapons and powerups, and a sense of progression during a run.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 266 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelnest Studio
- © 2015 Pixelnest Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.