By Elena Kolchina
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stereo Master is viewer, editor, converter and creator of stereo image files: MPO files, side-by-side or anaglyph images
With Stereo Master you can:
- view MPO and side-by-side stereo images as red/cyan anaglyphs
- correct parallax of your stereo images to adjust what is in front and what is at back of stereo effect
- correct horizon level of your stereo images
- crop your stereo images
- create stereo image from left and right images to make your own MPO, side-by-side or anaglyph files
- convert between MPO, side-by-side and anaglyph stereo formats, for example you can load MPO file and save it as side-by-side image, or you can load side-by-side image and save it as anaglyph
- extract left and right images from your stereo file
Some 3D TVs fail to show properly MPO photos with non-zero parallax. Stereo Master allows you to set stereo image parallax to zero.
Please visit website to see examples.
When registering on Support Forum anti-spambot password is: "iOS".
IMPORTANT: to run Stereo Master on RETINA screen you need to turn on "Open in Low Resolution" system property of application file.
What's New in Version 1.2
Not so great...
There is no tutorial. It doesn’t seem to work very well. Doesn’t seem to create a side by side image. The alignment tool is terrible. I wish I could get my money back.