Get in-touch with your Sterling Heights city government through Sterling Fix It, a one-touch application designed to help residents and businesses report local problems. Sterling Connect makes reporting problems easy by using GPS to recognize location and providing the user with a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to select from. The app allows the user to upload pictures or video to accompany the request as well as the ability to track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted. Residents can also call the city at talkdesk(586) 446-2489 (CITY) for information on any municipal service or stop by City Hall, 40555 Utica Road, during regular business hours.
Enhanced user experience and bug fixes.
- City of Sterling Heights
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2016 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.