By Resorts Tapped LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stevens Pass is the official app for Stevens Pass ski area. It is a unique and comprehensive all-season guide to your favorite ski area—Stevens Pass.
• See which runs are groomed and which are closed. Locate yourself on the Stevens Pass trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook or other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and at the base area with the built in directory.
• View calendar of events.
• Get the latest news from Stevens Pass via the resort's Twitter feed, Facebook posts and YouTube videos.
• Learn about special deals at the resort.
† Location and tracking services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4
• Updated for summer 2016.
The Steven's Pass app is OK. It is a generic app that a number of resorts use (check out Crystal Mountain as an example).
Covers the basics, but nothing terribly outstanding like being able to purchase tickets, track runs, etc.
Works great for weather, runs, and all sorts of things, summer or winter! I love Stevens pass by the way mountain biking and snowboarding there is always super fun. 😀
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 09, 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Resorts Tapped LLC
- © 2010-16 Resorts Tapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.