By Resorts Tapped LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stevens Pass is the official app for Stevens Pass ski area. It is a unique and comprehensive all-season guide to your favorite ski area—Stevens Pass.
• See which runs are groomed and which are closed. Locate yourself on the Stevens Pass trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook or other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and at the base area with the built in directory.
• View calendar of events.
• Get the latest news from Stevens Pass via the resort's Twitter feed, Facebook posts and YouTube videos.
• Learn about special deals at the resort.
† Location and tracking services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.5
• Online ticket purchase
Needs Friends Invite via Game Center
Ugh now that Game Center app is gone from iOS 10, the ability to invite and challenge friends or others on leaderboards needs to be handled in app. Please add more Game Center functionality that had been managed through the Apple Game Center app. Game Center is still alive and strong! In fact I just met the real life MogulMom and it's great knowing the person and being up for the challenge. I'll likely not catch up to her this season but would be fun to track progress vs. her vertical and other personal bests.
Easy and useful
Nice little app where you can easily find information about the resort. I find the conditions report most useful. The weather info provided is pretty basic so it would be nice if a link to noaa or some other weather site was included to make it easy to get more detailed weather reports. The run tracking feature is kind of fun.
I like the overnight snow measurement feature and front side cameras. It would be good to have access to the noaa weather forecast, and also a backside camera. It gets foggy back there and knowing that before going would be awesome. Otherwise, no complaints.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Resorts Tapped LLC
- © 2010-17 Resorts Tapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.