Cut out stickers from your photos using Sticker Maker Studio, export the stickers in PNG/WEBP format for print and use them across all communication channels.
1. Create a new collection.
2. Add photos from your gallery or camera
3. Cut out the most interesting part of the photo using your finger. You can retry as often as you wish until you get the perfect shape.
4. Save & Export png/webp files.
The files you create/cut-out can be exported and used on any other app.
* Share your creations as a whole, send an entire pack to your friends!
* Import packs created by your friends, edit and share again!
Ratings and Reviews
Change publisher’s name
I love the app and it works great. Would be cool if you could add these features though:
1) Change the name of an existing pack.
2) Mass import images from gallery. (For ppl who edit the photos outside the app)
3) Allow the user to choose the publisher’s name like the other sticker maker apps. I know it’s part of the marketing campaign, but I would prefer my artwork to be signed tbh. Also, this is basically the only sticker maker for iOS, so who are you really competing against?
4 not super crucial) Make rearranging the stickers easier, drag drop kind of thing, like the iOS home screen or smth
This is my favorite sticker app for iphone, good job it’s really great. I just have one teny tiny comment.
If you would please add the functionality that allows us to add ready made stickers, because I make my own stickers in photoshop with a transparent background and then when I want to add them I have to put a border again which kind of ruins the stickers sometimes. So if you would please allow the functionality to add stickers without editing/croping them. But the app is fantastic nevertheless, Thank you!
Developer Response ,
You can open a png (ready made sticker) and then tap the "select all" button in the top right corner :) this way the app won't add a border + you don't have to cut with your finger. Thank you for the great review!
Really really good app but not perfect
As many of us, consumers, use this app I’ve seen the other reviews and the same opinion comes to my mind, more tools in the editing part, like erasing the background, make multiple cutting lines, even change de color of the background would give us an even more chance to make great stickers more now that stickers are available in WhatsApp, and an extra option that I’ve been wanting is the chance to change the name of each pack when we like it. Anyways those are just my opinions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.